yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-18 11:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
– gets Commendation Award from Top Cop hours laterA 65-year-old businessman is now thanking God for sparing his life and for his military training. He said that these are the only two reasons he is alive today.Victor Wilson,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, of Carib Drilling Inc., 10 Thorne Drive, D’Urban Backlands,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, said that the new establishment was attacked by two bandits just around 09:45 hours.Commissioner of Police Henry Greene presenting Victor Wilson with his award for his bravery.Recounting the incident, Wilson said that he was at his home which is located not far from the establishment when he heard a loud scream.Recognising the voice as that of his secretary,Cheap China Jerseys, Wilson said he immediately left his home to see what was going on.“I told two of my friends to come with me to see what was the problem…When we got to the gate I sent one to the back of the building and another to the side as I walked to the front door,” Wilson related. The man said just as he approached the grill door leading to the office he saw two men exiting the office and walking toward him, one armed with a gun and another with a cutlass.“The next think I saw is one of the men pulling out a gun and coming close to me, my first instinct was to lash out and grab the hand with the gun,” Wilson said. He added that as he held onto the gun he heard it snap twice.By that time the gunman’s accomplice ran away while being pursued by persons in the area. Wilson said as he continued to wrestle the gunman they both fell to the ground and the gunman still held onto his gun. It was not until persons subdued the gunman that they manage to relieve him of his weapon.Meanwhile, his fleeing accomplice escaped and dropped a laptop which he had stolen.Also recalling the incident was the company’s Secretary Lonetta Henry. The woman said that the two men entered the building requesting job application forms which she gave to them.She said that shortly after the men exited the office they returned, one brandishing a gun and another with a cutlass. The woman said that the men relieved her of a quantity of jewelry totaling some $450,Cheap NFL Jerseys,000. This newspaper was told that when the police were called to the scene they found five live rounds in the weapon.Later in the day,Wholesale Jerseys From China, the hero who said he is alive today because of his previous military training and God’s grace,Cheap NFL Jerseys Online, was honoured by the Guyana Police Force. Commissioner of Police Henry Greene presented Mr. Wilson with a Commendation and award.