Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2363
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-19 23:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A customer of the White Castle Fish Shop is claiming that police ranks also assaulted him Friday night at the popular hangout spot on Hadfield Street. The customer, who gave his name as Justin Cozier,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, said that he was assaulted along with proprietor, Jermaine Langevine and his staff.Ranks from the Guyana Police Force Tactical Services Unit (TSU) are accused of assaulting the entrepreneur and two of his staff, Delon Williams and Pearl Haynes last Friday night after Langevine questioned the untimely closure of hisJustin Cozierbusiness place by the lawmen.Cozier told Kaieteur News yesterday that Langevine was “liming” with him before the police came, and after they dragged Langevine to the back of the pick-up, he merely enquired about the reason for the treatment of the businessman and was gun-butted about three times.“I was going to the (police) van to ask about Jermaine and one of the police man tell me to shut me mouth and hit me wid he gun in me face. He hold me foot and throw me in de van with Jermaine and Delon (Williams). He fired shots,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Cozier recounted yesterday.The ranks had swooped down at the location at around 10:30pm and ordered the businessman to stop activities at the establishment for the night.Eyewitnesses stated that Langevine told them he had a different order from the Commander of ‘A’ Division.Nevertheless, Langevine ordered the DJ to turn off the music and called the Commander, George Vyphuis, from his mobile phone.The ranks reacted; immediately they grabbed Langevine’s dreadlocks, took away his phone and dragged him around inside the building.“I don’t care who is Vyphuis,Wholesale Basketball Jerseys, shut down this f%$#@& place now,” one of the ranks said.The Commander had given the night spot up to 1am Saturday morning to provide entertainment on their busiest day, which is on Fridays.After the ranks grabbed Langevine, one of the waitresses, Pearl Haynes questioned their behaviour and the result was a gun butt to her head and another one to her mouth.The police hauled Langevine by his hair to the back of their pickup truck.One of the businessman’s assistants,Wholesale Jerseys From China, Delon Williams,Cheap Jerseys From China, asked the reason for the mistreatment of his boss and received a lash to his face with a rifle.He was then thrown in the back of the pickup. All the men, including Cozier, spent the night in the police lockups.Cozier said that he wants to see justice served because until now, he is still at a loss to figure out the reason behind his treatment, which he called “abuse”. He said that they were not charged and the police have engaged them for statements on the matter.When contacted yesterday,China Jerseys Free Shipping, Langevine said that the matter is now in the hands of the law. He said that he met with senior officials at the Criminal Investigation Department and they have given all assurance that the matter will be thoroughly investigated.He stated that he will provide evidence that was captured on his security cameras around the premises.