hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-20 01:48 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Magistrate Alex Moore remanded a 17-year-old lad yesterday after he appeared before him and confessed that he snatched another man’s BLU cellphone.The court heard that Lavar Moore (no address given in court) allegedly stole a Blu cellphone valued at $20,000 from Ron Peters who was on the phone at the time at Eccles,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, East Bank Demerara. He saved the court’s time and pleaded guilty to the offence.“Was it worth it? For a BLU phone that is worth less than the minimum wage salary in Guyana?” the Magistrate asked the defendant.If the Magistrate passes down his judgement today,Jerseys NFL Cheap, the teenager could face the maximum penalty of 18 months in prison.Corporal Simmons,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, who prosecuted,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, said that Moore was on a bicycle on the day of the incident when he snatched the victim’s phone out of his hands and rode away. However,Wholesale Jerseys China, the defendant who was unrepresented by a lawyer was caught by the victim after he ran after the lad and made the arrest. Moore was subsequently arrested and charged. Peters who was present in court said that it was the first time he had ever seen the lad prior to the offence and he retrieved his cell phone from the police station.When the Magistrate asked him to explain himself Moore claimed that it was the first time he had ever done something like this. The Magistrate then noted that no relative was present to represent him in court. According to the Prosecutor, Moore was detained for three days without a visitor. She told the court that he made a call to someone with the name,NFL Jerseys From China, Desrey Valentine but there was no other information provided by the accused.The Magistrate then ruled that since the court was unaware of the defendant’s living circumstances he was unable to conclude his judgement since Moore pleaded guilty. “I will have to speak with the probation officer to give a profile on the accused, I need more background before I finalise the judgement.” Moore saidHe was later remanded to prison and he will make his next court appearance today, April 28th.