hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2375
用戶失蹤天數 1851
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-20 07:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 58-year-old man who was the victim of a hit and run accident at Houston one week ago has succumbed to his injuries while there are no leads yet as to who the driver of the car is.This publication was told that 58-year-old Umadatt Hanuman,China Jerseys, called ‘Edwin’ of Log Wood,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Upper Demerara River was pronounced dead upon arrival at the West Demerara Regional Hospital on Monday last.Hanuman was struck down while crossing the Houston Public Road on Monday October 25 last. The dead man’s sister-in-law,Wholesale Stitched NFL Jerseys, Nasima Mohamed, said that at the time the man was heading to Gafoors to purchase a spray can.She said she was told that the incident occurred around 11:00 hours and that she received the call around noon the same day.“Like around lunch time somebody call me and tell me come down to the Georgetown Public Hospital…and when I reach Edwin tell me he was crossing the road and a car knock he down and drive away.”She said Hanuman further related to her that two persons in a pickup vehicle stopped and took him to the hospital.Hanuman who suffered a broken left leg,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, head and other internal injures,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, was released from the hospital on Saturday. Mohamed told this newspaper that on Monday Hanuman began to complain about chest pains.“We rush he back to the hospital and they do an x-ray and tell he,Cheap Jerseys Online, ‘You just get a hard hit’ and he get pain medication”.According to Mohammed they left the Georgetown Public Hospital around 21:30 hours on Monday but by the time they got home Hanuman was having difficulty breathing.“Before we coulda tek he out the minibus he start panting fuh breath so we just close back the bus door and rush he to the West Dem (West Demerara Regional Hospital) and when we reach the doctors tell we that he dead.”The matter has since been reported to the police but there has been no arrest. Relatives of the man said they visited the accident scene trying to gather information that would have been helpful to the police but they were unsuccessful.“We go to the school (Houston Secondary School) and we ask the children and teacher if they see anything or if they got the car number but nobody ain’t got any information.”The relatives are now calling on persons with any helpful information to come forward.