無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-20 13:29 
A taxi driver who was scammed out of his day’s pay is on a quest to expose the perpetrator of the crime and to warn fellow members of the profession to be on the lookout for con artists,Cheap NFL Jerseys, especially during this busy Christmas Season.Abrahim Ramon, a father of three from Breda Street, Werk- en- Rust,NFL Jerseys China, Georgetown,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, is requesting that persons, especially those providing public transportation to be on the lookout for a man whom he claims cheated him of almost $20,000 for his services.According to Ramon, a stranger came to his snackette at around noon yesterday to request a taxi.“A tall fair skinned man with tattoos and gold teeth he looked mixed…I didn’t suspect anything because he seemed genuine,” Ramon saidHe explained that the man requested several drops,NFL Jerseys Cheap, including a trip to the Mahaica,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, East Coast Demerara.“He said that he wanted to go to Mahaica, around Georgetown and Parika so I told him the price and he agreed.”The taxi driver said that the passenger appeared genuine throughout the journey.“All de time he talking with me and calling people name that I know because I am a Muslim…He said that his truck broke down in Lethem and he was going to Mahaica to look for spare parts. He even claimed that his family was in town and he had to meet them”, the man explained.Ramon said that he took the trickster to several spots on the East Coast before returning to Georgetown.“He even asked me to lend him $5000 and I lend some of the money to him because he appeared genuine but when we arrived in town the man jump out the car and tell me he coming back. He never turned up.”Ramon said that he later learnt that the trickster had been a regular offender.“When I told my story to other drivers they tell me that de man is a regular,China Jerseys NFL, like he does do this thing steady.? Some may say it’s frivolous matter but that is the reason we continue to be scammed by these con artist,” the man said. He noted that the matter has already been reported to the Brickdam Police Station.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-20 16:01 
An East Bank Demerara man has landed himself in a Berbice court after he is accused of having sex with a 13-year-old girl.Anthony Haynes, 34, of 177 Grove Housing Scheme,NFL Jerseys China, was refused bail at the New Amsterdam Magistrate’s Court yesterday by Magistrate Adela Nagamootoo.According to Prosecutor,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, Corporal Roberto Figueira,China Jerseys, last Thursday,NFL Jerseys Supply, the teenager was at the New Amsterdam municipal market when she saw the accused,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, who approached her and told her that he was madly in love with her.He then took her to Demico House where he purchased a milk shake and a cheese roll for her. He then took her to an abandoned building on the Matthew Allen (Stelling Road) road where he allegedly had sexual intercourse with her.He kept her throughout the night, the court heard.Kaieteur News understands that the teenager, who is the eldest of three children, lives with her mother and two brothers. She had left home around 10:00 to visit relatives in New Amsterdam, but instead of visiting relatives,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, she went to the New Amsterdam market.The matter was reported and the accused was arrested.In opposing bail, Prosecutor Figueira cited the nature, gravity and prevalence of the crime and stated that there is a possibility that the accused will interfere with witnesses. Figueira also stated that the accused is not from the Berbice area and there is the likely hood that he will not return for his trial.?? His next court date is fixed for November 16.