Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2362
用戶失蹤天數 2065
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-20 14:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…ranks were seeking information on interior banditsThere is a standard way for police to extract information from persons and according to the officials,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China, it certainly is not by torture.However, despite ongoing investigations into these kinds of allegations,NFL Jerseys China, more has surfaced within the past few days.One of the allegations comes from 26-year-old miner Sherwin Jerrick, a dredge owner in the Aranka Creek, Cuyuni.The police were seeking information on armed suspects who were terrorising persons in the area and they decided to visit Jerrick’s camp on Saturday.The young man described the subsequent beating as one that he never experienced before.He too was placed in an ant nest, his head in a hole, and was beaten mercilessly by about seven ranks to the extent that he is currently unable to stand.According to the dredge owner, the police came to his camp on Saturday morning by boat and enquired of him about a suspect who is said to be armed with an AK-47 assault rifle.He said that the police told him that they were interested in questioning him and that they had sent several messages for him to contact them.They never accused him of any wrongdoing but merely wanted him to give them information.Jerrick said he told the ranks that he did not know the man nor was he aware that he is wanted since he has been operating his dredge without any problems whatsoever.The young man told this newspaper that at the time, one of his employees was nearby and the police began beating both of them, demanding information about the suspect they were seeking.The police then arrested Jerrick and took him to the Aranka Landing where the beating intensified.“Dey get a piece of wood and start to beat me. Dem ask me whey de man dem deh,Cheap NHL Jerseys, whey de AK man dem deh. I tell dem me ain’t know about dem people. Dem tell me, ‘Well, you gon know about dem’,” Jerrick related.According to Jerrick, at the landing, the ranks handcuffed him and placed a bag over his head until he almost suffocated.He said that they dug a hole in the ground and put his head inside while standing on his back.“I had to tek me blows; I couldn’t do nothing. They tek off me pants and start to beat me like a li’l boy. Dey had me counting from one to ten. Me father used to beat me when I small yes, but dis wha dem do me never happen to me yet,” he explained.He was also kicked about his body and has suffered severe bruising to his ribs and the sole of his feet.After about 90 minutes, he was released by the ranks. He had to beg a boat ride back to his camp since he could not walk.“Is after dem done beat me, then they say they gone call town fuh see if me name deh pon anything and then they loose me,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Jerrick said.The young man’s mother, who resides at Ann’s Grove,Jerseys From China, East Coast Demerara, made a report to the press as early as Saturday afternoon after she received word that her son was brutalised by the police.However, Jerrick only traveled to the city on Monday and subsequently gave an account of his ordeal to this newspaper yesterday.“If that is how de police seeking information, then me ain’t know how dem gone get it. I tell these people that I mining; and I don’t know the men,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, yet they beat me fuh tell dem wha I don’t know,” Jerrick said.He however is reluctant to report the matter to the police since he has no confidence that the matter will be properly investigated.He also fears that he will be victimised when he returns to his mining operations in the Cuyuni.“Me sister done get kill by police and dem could’a kill me too. It (sister’s killing) does come to me sometimes. So I don’t want get dealing with police. I don’t want do wrong things fuh go in police way. I gat me pickney fuh live for,” Jerrick said.Seven years ago his sister Sonia Jerrick was shot dead by a policeman who was subsequently freed of her murder.The young miner plans to return to his mining operation soon but not until he is medically fit to cope with the rigours of the work.Two months ago the police launched an investigation into the alleged torture of a Wakenaam resident who was made to lie in an ant nest and to date there has been no forward movement.