yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-21 17:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Mandela Avenue “vigilante” death… By Latoya Giles The badly battered body that was found on Mandela Avenue early Saturday morning has been identified as Avocado Square, East Ruimveldt resident Colin Clement Davis, 48, a man who relatives and neighbours say was no thief.His body was found at Lot 759 Mandela Avenue, a stone’s throw away from where he lived at Avocado Place.His wife June Davis made the identification yesterday morning at the Georgetown Hospital Mortuary.Police have detained an occupant of the Mandela Avenue property who alleged that Davis was attempting to break into the house. Kaieteur News understands that police have received at least four recent reports of breakages at the same house.Police are expected to see if Davis’ prints match those that detectives had lifted from the house while investigating the breakages.Davis’s wife told Kaieteur News that she last saw her husband was on Friday night when he left to go visit a friend who lives opposite the couple.The woman said her husband failed to return home on Friday night,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, which caused some concern for relatives.“After he didn’t come home…..I started asking around the neighbourhood, trying to find out if anyone saw him,” the wife explained.Davis’s wife said she continued throughout Saturday making calls and checks trying to locate her husband.She said on Sunday morning relatives saw an article in the newspaper about an unidentified body that was found on Mandela Avenue.The woman said she was a little hesitant about going, but was persuaded by relatives to go to the mortuary.Around 10:00hrs yesterday the wife along with other relatives ventured down to the facility, where their worst fears were confirmed, plunging the family into mourning. According to the wife his face was badly battered,Cheap NFL Jerseys, with multiple cuts. Some of his limbs appear to be broken, the woman said.‘No thief- man’ Word of the man’s death sent the close knitted community into shock. A number of residents came out in support of the family, strongly denying that Davis was a thief.“Colin grow up in this Scheme …and we ain’t know he to be no thief….,” One neighbour said.According to the elderly woman,NFL Jerseys Supply, Davis would normally do odd jobs for her and anyone else in the community.She told Kaieteur News that she last saw Davis alive on Friday morning when he came to clean her yard and feed her dogs.The woman said Davis did the work and promised to come back later in the evening to feed the dogs.“Colin ain’t no thief…..I does have him in my house, something I’ve done for the past ten years and he has never stolen anything from me,” vouched the neighbour.The woman said she was surprised when she heard that Davis was killed.“I was shocked, to know that he was killed in that manner,NFL Jerseys From China,” the elderly woman said.Other neigbhours who came out in support of the family all described Davis as an “easy going” person who rarely had police problems.One neighbour told this publication that the most she knows Davis would do is “raid the fruit trees.”Very strangeAnd residents in the neighbourhood said they found it very strange that even though the house where Davis’s body was found is in the middle of a number of neighbours, no one heard anything.One neighbour, who lives two doors away, said she didn’t hear anything,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, which was very strange.The woman was shocked to even know that someone had died just two doors away from her.She explained that she would normally be up early in the morning because she is a caterer. “I’m up early in the mornings….and I heard nothing,” the woman said.Relatives of the dead man are calling for a full investigation into his murder.? Meanwhile this newspaper understands that a suspect was still in police custody.According to police sources, the man has admitted to beating Davis with a piece of wood after catching him attempting to break into the house.Police recovered the alleged ‘murder weapon’ as well as a crowbar from the scene.Dead: Colin Davis Kaieteur News understands that the property where the dead man was found has been unoccupied for some time. According to a source,China NFL Jerseys, the man in custody told police that persons had broken into the house on several occasions.He reportedly told investigators that he was in the house when he heard a noise. He then went outside and spotted the suspected thief in the yard.The resident reportedly then dealt the intruder several blows about the body. He reportedly called the police after the thief had collapsed. Davis leaves to mourn his wife, two children and other relatives.