hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2407
用戶失蹤天數 1883
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-22 01:25 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…claimed sugar was sold in a corrupt deal to TrinidadGeneral Secretary of the People’s Progressive Party (PPP),Cheap NFL Jerseys, Donald Ramotar,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, has sued Parliamentarian, Khemraj Ramjattan, for $25M in damages following a November airing of a TV programme.According to Ramotar, a Director of the Guyana Sugar Corporation (GuySuCo) and whose name has surfaced as a Presidential candidate for the PPPC, Ramjattan, who is the Chairman for the Alliance For Change, appeared on November 21 on the DTV Channel 8 programme “Issues of the People” and made statements that Ramotar has found to be libelous.According to court documents, Ramotar claimed that the AFC official accused him of being corrupt by being involved in shady deals with GuySuCo to sell sugar to Trinidad.Yesterday,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Judge William Ramlal granted injunctions barring the DTV 8 and Ramjattan from repeating the alleged libel and ordered the respondents to court to answer the allegations.Representing the PPP General Secretary is Attorney-at-law, Anil Nandlall, Manoj Narayan and Euclin Gomes.According to Ramotar in a sworn statement, he has been the General Secretary of the PPP for the past 13 years and is also a sitting member of the Parliament.He is also a member of the PPP Central Committee and an Executive Member of the PPP in excess of 30 years. Ramotar is also a member of the GuySuCo’s Board ofDirector.“I am one of the persons likely to win my party’s nomination as its Presidential Candidate for the 2011 general elections in Guyana. That the First Named Respondent/Defendant is an Attorney-at-Law and is a Member of Parliament for the Alliance For Change…”The General Secretary claimed that Ramjattan in the television programme “falsely and maliciously” made statements that implicated him in corrupt transactions.EvidenceAccording to transcripts of the tape, Ramjattan said he has evidence “of one bit of corruption, the sugar they sell in T&T,Wholesale Jerseys, they wanted to give some of their friends in T&T to sell. You does gat to come here to Guyana and bid here at the board level in GT, whosever want to buy it.”Ramjattan allegedly on the tape said that three persons came from Trinidad to Guyana to bid on sugar.“The Neal & Massey firm I understand they won the bid; they bid the highest for the sugar and I understand Donald Ramotar and a couple others were not there, but they had a certain friend in Trinidad, this sugar bid that N&M won was then retaken from N&M and then given to that friend in T&T at a lower price, let them come and deny that,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys,” the AFC official reportedly said on the tape.Ramjattan also claimed that GuySuCo was not seeking competitive prices for sugar in the CARICOM markets.“That what we call corruption. I want an investigation into that… we are asking GuySuCo for an investigation. But they are claiming (clamming) up. Corrupt?The PPP official claimed in his affidavit that the statements by Ramjattan clearly suggested that he is corrupt; dishonest and would discharge his functions as a Director of Guysuco in a corrupt and dishonest manner.Ramotar also claimed that statements insinuated that he accepted bribe for the award of contracts and that as a member of the Board of Directors of GuySuCo,China Jerseys Wholesale, “I, individually, and in conspiracy with others, practice cronyism, nepotism and favouritism for reward; that I, individually, and in conspiracy with others, dishonestly and corruptly derail and disregard the bidding process at GuySuCo in relation to whom sugar is sold…”Ramotar also claimed that Ramjattan suggested that individually, and in conspiracy with others, he accepted a lower bid for the supply of sugar and rejected a higher bid for personal monetary gains.The matter is set to come up in court on January 18.