hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1873
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-22 20:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Three men on Thursday morning beat and doused an Angoy’s Avenue, New Amsterdam man with gasoline in a goat pen,Cheap Jerseys From China, chained him down,Jerseys From China, set him on fire and then escaped.According to labourer Corwin Duff, 32, who is now in a critical state nursing first,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, second and third degree burns about his body at the New Amsterdam Hospital, three men whom he knew “from since childhood days” turned up at the corner of Main and Alexander Streets in New Amsterdam in a car shortly after 08:00 hrs on Thursday and asked him if he wanted some work (since he was a labourer). Duff left with the men in the car and then realized that they were taking him to a location aback of Tucber, one of the outer wards of the town.“There were three men, one named Tout, one name Clevon Thomas and the other name ‘Blackie’ called Archibald. After they carried me home by them, and put me in a goat pen and they told me I knew about the goats that I stole,Cheap Jerseys From China, and they started to beat me. Afterwards, one of them asked Clevon to bring the gasoline and Toutie threw the match on me”, a weakened Duff told Kaieteur News from his hospital bed on Friday. He was writhing in pain.Duff stated that he was on fire and had to “roll in the dirt to out the fire”. He then left on foot and headed to the New Amsterdam Hospital.Duff said he did not steal any goats. “I know them. I took chance with them to go,China NFL Jerseys, because it is people who I grew up with in the area,” he posited. “I started to beg them before they light me in fire and they said they didn’t want to hear anything,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, that they will make sure they kill me so I will have no more chances”, he reflected.Police were able to arrest the one called ‘Blackie’. The other two are on the run.