yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-23 05:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Romario Gouveia and Damien Allicock were remanded to prison on Thursday when they appeared before Magistrate Sueanna Lovell at the Georgetown Magistrates’ court.The defendants,China Jerseys, who were jointly charged, both pleaded not guilty to the allegation of robbery under arms.According to police reports,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, on March 25 the defendants allegedly robbed Cecil Gajadar of $4.3 million in the vicinity of Camp Street.Adrian Thompson,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who stood in Gouveia’s defense,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, stated to the court that “the defendant is only 18 years old. He resides at 64 James street,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, Albouystown and has had no matter before the court.“The police,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who alleged that he was a part of the snatching, were unable to find any evidence to link the defendant to the crime. He is prepared to attend court in order to clear his name and I ask for reasonable bail considering that the police also charged two other persons for the matter.”Counsel Patrice Henry who appeared in Allicock’s defense, told the court that “Allicock is 22 years old and lives at 21 Independence Boulevard, Albouystown. Though my client has a matter pending before the court that is of a similar nature, it should be noted that for this matter my client was only picked up based on his reputation.“It should also be noted that no I.D parade was conducted. My client was not cautioned and no evidence is available that links my client to the crime.”It was here Prosecutor Alexis David-Hossanah interjected and objected to bail. The prosecutor brought to the court’s attention that “Allicock has several similar matters before the court and the evidence against both defendants is very strong.”The defendants are required to return to court on April 11.