hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2396
用戶失蹤天數 1872
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-23 06:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two men who apparently shared a relationship with the same woman have landed themselves on the wrong side of the law.Lawrence George, 28, of 77 Robb Street, on December 30 last,Cheap Jerseys Store, allegedly wounded Imran Sattaur unlawfully and maliciously with intent to maim disfigure or cause grievous bodily harm.It is also alleged on the same day, Imran Sattaur, 25,NFL Jerseys Cheap Authentic, of 75 Church Street unlawfully and maliciously wounded George with intent to maim,Wholesale Jerseys USA, disfigure or cause grievous bodily harm.According to Sattaur,NFL Jerseys Cheap, “The day I went at me grandmother to do something and when I coming back home with me friend on a bicycle George come up to me with a cutlass and started chopping me.”According to Sattaur, it was in an act of self defense that he pulled out a knife and injured George. The fracas ended up in the compound of the National Insurance Scheme (NIS) on Hadfield Street, after which the police were called.Giving his version of events,Wholesale Jerseys, George said that Sattaur was the one who attacked him causing his injuries.“He tackle me with a cutlass and a black handle ice pick.” According to George,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, in his defense he held onto the cutlass and it was after he pulled it his attacker’s hand was injured.He also said that when Sattaur sought assistance from staffers of the NIS, he indeed pursued him into the building.Police prosecutor Stephen Telford said that the two had a relationship with the same woman and on the day in question they both saw each other on Hadfield Street. According to Telford, it was at this point that the two had an argument which resulted in both men injuring each other.After listening to all parties Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson placed both men on $50,000 bail each. They are to return to court on February 2.