yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1756
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-23 07:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
What appears to be a UK lottery scam is being circulated across the country in various forms and it has left victims in a state of limbo.The notifications, being sent out, include text messages, mail and email that are sent to chosen persons.According to Sue Ann Davis, she received a text message yesterday morning stating, “Congratulations! Your mobile number has won 500,Cheap NFL Jerseys,000 pounds in the mobile.”She said after calling the number that was at the bottom of the text which was “+447553868330” she was greeted by a male who told her that he was “Stanley Reid, of 45 Back Road London SW 12 UK.” She listened to the man who told her that a special lottery is being played around the world; that it chooses cell phone numbers randomly across the globe.Davis explained she was then told that she would have to come and sign a document in London in order to receive her winning; she then related that she was in Guyana and if there was not any other way in which it could have been done.“He tell me if I can’t come, I would have to pay $250 pound or $90,000; to be paid to Western Union and when I finish paying call he and give him the fax number.”“I spoke to him three time and then he call and tell me I have to post the money between now and Friday and somebody will deliver the cheque with the winnings to my address at home.He say I have to get my ID card and then I will sign and receive it after I send the money.”Davis disclosed to the alleged UK lottery representative that her daughter was residing in London and if it was possible that she could receive the winnings, “He said no, no, no. You don’t have to send any representative just send the money because it has to show that it was paid in Guyana.”According to Davis,NFL Jerseys China, she would like the relevant authorities to delve into the matter since such frauds have been happening to many individuals. “It use to have a US one to.”Another person who was attracted to the swindle related that he received a mail from his mailbox. According to Kevin Singh, he received a mail which this newspaper saw,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, that stated “UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PROGRAM held on the 29th of January 2010.Among the 129 participating finalists playing 6000 full tickets in the third series from a pool of GB £25,725,186 (Twenty Five Million Seven hundred and Twenty Five thousand, One hundred and Eighty Six pounds).Your name attached to ticket number 525?11464992-00750 with Serial number 760112 drew the lucky numbers 1 – 2 – 26 – 44 – 50 and lucky star numbers 1 – 7, which consequently won the lottery prize in the third category.Winning Matching numbers 1. 2,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online,26,44,50 you have therefore been approved a lump sum payout of GB £2200.000.00 (TWO MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND BRITISH POUNDS) in cash credited to file REF NO. AGB/9800/101/02 In the order of prize breakdown CONGRATULATIONS!”The man stated that he immediately became suspicious since it was “too good to be true”.He never bought any lottery ticket; he began contacting the personnel listed as the claim manager on the document, “I sent an email and got a reply that said I should send my ID with a copy of the notification but I never got a reply after that.”The result notification stated “For processing and delivery of your price-winning cheque, please call your agent Dr Timothy Morgan (Claims Manager) GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES UK. Tel: +447005938502, Fax: +447005938501,Stitched Jerseys, customer care: +447760979217 Email:Claimsqlobalfinanceservices.co.uk, they are licensed European agency dealing with your claim; this notice will be forwarded to them. Note; the deadline for this notice is 19th July 2010,Jerseys Wholesale, non-compliance within this time limit may result in disqualification and insured prize will be returned to THE NATIONAL LOTTERY UK as unclaimed fund.”