yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-23 08:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
With a month remaining in his tour of duty on the island, Guyana’s first Consul General to Barbados,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, Michael Brotherson, has come in for compliments from that island’s Foreign Minister, Maxine McLean.Guyana Consul General To Barbados, Michael Brotherson (right) with Vice-President Carl Greenidge (left), and Barbados’ Honorary Consul to Guyana, Gerry Gouveia, during a reception held in honour of the Guyana Joint Commission delegation to Barbados.During the signing ceremony of the third Memorandum of Understanding in the Joint commission of Guyana and Barbados last Saturday,NFL Jerseys China, McLean singled out Brotherson for the role he played in bringing back the cooperation deals and strengthening the links between the countries.Addressing Guyana’s Vice-President and Foreign Affairs Minister, Carl Greenidge,China Jerseys Authentic, after the signing ceremony at Accra Beach Hotel,Cheap Jerseys From China, McLean said,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, “I certainly must take the opportunity to publicly thank your first Counsel General, Mr. Michael Brotherson”.Then directing her remarks directly to Brotherson, she continued, “I believe you are coming towards the end of your tour of duty in Barbados and I can tell you that your contribution towards enhancing the relations between the two countries has been an extremely important one.“You also would have been involved with facilitating efforts to operationalise the second Joint commission’s decisions.“I know that the Guyanese community will miss you. You have made a significant difference and also worked very hard to foster people to people relations. I really want to thank you for all that you’ve done.“I want to thank you very much and to flag as I did on more than one occasion,? the very critical role you played in ensuring that we are able to build on what has always been very strong ties between our countries.”Brotherson,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, who joined the foreign services in 1991, was in 2012 identified as the country’s first Consul General in Barbados.He replaced Norman Faria who had been the?Honorary Consul until his death in May 2010.Brotherson has served in several posts including in the capacity of the CARICOM Desk Officer and Head of the Information Unit. He also served at the Guyana Embassy in London and in recent times at the Office of Climate Change.