標題: Cheap Jerseys China were unsuccessful.
無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-23 13:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Residents of Woodley Park,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Number 11 Village,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, West Coast Berbice say that they cannot access the private burial ground in the village due to the deplorable state of the access road as well as the pathway leading to the site.Groups of families own plots of land at the Number 11 private burial ground and residents complained to Kaieteur News that they cannot visit the graves of their loved ones, and whenever there is a funeral, it is a messy affair since the path is slushy as a result of rice- farming equipment (combines and tractors) using the same pathway leading into the burial site. The current rainy weather has aggravated the worsening condition of the access pathway.A section of the roadway leading to the site.Natram Rabindranauth’s mother, Raju Gossai,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, was scheduled to be buried last weekend and he had no clue how the dead will be transported to the burial site. The road is impassable.“When I came down this morning to dig the grave—according to our Hindu rites—I came and see the condition and went to the village office and told them about it.”Rabindranauth added that he met the Chairman of the Woodley Park Neighbourhood Democratic Council (NDC) who promised to speak to a particular rice farmer in the area whose equipment is highly believed to be traversing the road and pathway regularly. But Rabindranauth said that he was fooled by the Chairman and his calls are falling on deaf ears.He said that he advised the chairman to take some planks to put in the pathway “and he said he will arrange it…I went back and he did not contact anybody.”“This overseer do not even know the geographical area that he is looking after—I don’t know how people getting work like that…when I went back,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, they said they cannot get any planks.”“Basil Deo is a PPP councilor—I have no apologies to make—and he brought his machines here and break up this road here. Tell me how people can reach in there?” Rabindranauth questioned.Several efforts to contact the NDC and Region Five Chairman,Jerseys From China, Mr. Bindraban Bisnauth,Cheap Jerseys From China, were unsuccessful.