Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2384
用戶失蹤天數 2088
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-23 18:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A meeting with doctors at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) yesterday morning has left Nigel Rodney, the husband of the woman who died in the maternity section of the hospital on Tuesday, with more questions than answers.The man’s wife, 28-year-old Luan Rodney, was pronounced dead at 07:50 hours at the hospital. One day earlier she was admitted to deliver her second daughter, who according to hospital reports, was stillborn.Dead: Luan RodneyThe meeting with the doctors, which was scheduled for yesterday at 08:30 hours,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, came following a request from the grieving man who claimed that he simply wants to know the circumstances that led to his wife and child’s demise. However, he disclosed that the meeting did not get underway until 10:00 hours.Rodney said that he turned up at the hospital promptly in the company of his wife’s cousin,Cheap Jerseys USA, Sharon Dainty, and was eventually able to meet with about seven doctors in an office.“We asked them for a rundown of what really happened,” Rodney recounted. He said that the medical officials informed that it was after the nurses had found that his wife wasn’t doing too well in the ward that a decision was made to take her to the delivery room. It was after doing this that a call was placed to a doctor to come and attend to the patient. The doctor himself was on hand yesterday and explained that he examined the patient at which point he observed that she was bleeding.The doctor further expounded that once such a patient is found to be bleeding, be it due to a ruptured uterus or the passing of the placenta before the delivery of the baby, it requires emergency surgery.? As such, he said that immediate moves were made to rush the woman to the operating theatre.Rodney said that he was told that his wife was losing a great deal of blood and therefore required a blood transfusion. The man said too that he was told that his wife was unconscious throughout the entire process and never regained consciousness.The doctors were however unable to confirm reports that Rodney’s wife was bleeding ahead of being rushed to the birthing room. A patient on the maternity ward had disclosed that not only was Rodney’s wife groaning hours after a pill was inserted into her to induce labour, but the woman was not attended to by nurses until after she started bleeding.But according to Rodney, “I don’t expect the doctor to know exactly what happened because the nurses were dealing with her before he came…So he wouldn’t know whether she was bleeding before…He wouldn’t know if the nurses don’t tell him.”Based on the information made available, Rodney is of the belief that had the nurses told the attending doctor that his wife was bleeding, perhaps actions could have been taken earlier to save at least her life.“This thing is disturbing…to know that my wife was in pain and needed help. She had baby before, so she must know how she feeling and know that this baby coming,” said an evidently upset Rodney. He said that the doctor explained too that because the baby was so big, it blocked the vaginal passage.Recognising that the woman was in a critical condition, he said that the doctors decided crucial efforts were necessary to save Luan’s life.Nigel Rodney and his daughter.“They said that my wife was first priority and they were trying to save her life,China Jerseys, but she just didn’t stop bleeding…”However,Cheap Jerseys Online, Rodney said that he is not satisfied with the fact that the doctors were up to yesterday unaware that his wife was already in a critical condition ahead of being taken to the delivery room.Meanwhile, Dainty is of the view that the meeting yesterday revealed that there was no communication between the nurses and the attending doctor. She said that the doctors were yesterday even querying whether Luan Rodney had done an ultrasound ahead of being taken to the hospital.“I told them she did ultrasounds twice…and this is something that they should have been able to read off of her chart,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale,” the woman said.She expressed concern that a mother and child are now dead and no one seems to be willing to state clearly what transpired.“I want to know if the baby block the vaginal passage why didn’t they do an emergency C-Section…My concern is what happened from around 2am, when she went into labour, and around 8am, when she died. I want to know what really happened during that time. Nobody seems to know…and to me it seems as if they covering up something,holesale Soccer Jerseys,” Dainty said.According to Nigel Rodney, “I can never be satisfied with what they