yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-24 20:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The owner of a Canter truck is questioning who will compensate him for his vehicle which was extensively damaged when a tree that lines the avenue on Carmichael Street came crashing down yesterday morning at around 08:15 hours.Thankfully, the driver,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who was the lone occupant,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, was spared serious injury although the tree flattened his side of the vehicle.Hugh Paul, the truck driver,Authentic NHL Jerseys, told this newspaper that he had come to the city to pick up some goods.Hs said that he was proceeding north along Carmichael Street,NFL Jerseys From China, and had just crossed Middle Street when he heard several horns honking.At the time he was unaware that other motorists who had observed that one of the trees that lined the avenue was about to fall were trying to alert him of the impending danger.“I hear some car men was blowing but I don’t know why they blowing. Soon as I get across the corner all I hear is, bram! The tree fell on the vehicle and all I could do was jump out,” Paul told members of the media who had converged on the scene.“I lucky to be alive because the tree smash the whole top of the cab,” he added.His employer, Mohamed Hack, who operates a supermarket at La Jalousie,Wholesale Jerseys, West Coast Demerara, went to the Mayor and City Council in his first attempt to secure compensation.“At least, thank God that the chauffeur alive because he could’a be a dead man. I’m asking the question,Nike NFL Jerseys China, who is to be blamed for that? Who is going to pay for the damage?” Hack said. The fallen tree crushed the cab of the Canter truck He estimated that it will cost about $1M to repair his truck.