yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 03:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
When dem boys read bout de hole in de Supenaam stelling right away dem remember Dave Martins and de Tradewinds when dem sing bout de young lady. Dave sing every time she bend over he could see Arizona. Well de people using de Supenaam stelling sing that every time dem bend over dem could see de whole Essequibo River through de hole in de floor.Robeson was quick to tell de world that is Bee Kay build de stelling and Bee Kay seh that is Robeson wid he spite mek de stelling bruck. But people done singing bout de bending over. Dem seh that de Rat and all de Bees gun be bending over but de difference is that dem ain’t gun see nutten; dem gun feel.People already know that dem got to go to jail fuh all de wrang things dem do to de people of de country and in jail is nuff bending over.? Brazzy is de man who deh in de thick of things and he gun be in de thick of bending over. He got people now telling dem reporter that dem got to send dem questions in advance.When de questions come then Brazzy,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, de Rat,Wholesale Jerseys China, de Chronicle and de Mirror,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, dem lawyer and all of dem sit down and wukking out wha answer to give. It ain’t got to be de truth. Now dem boys seh that if people ain’t got nutten to hide dem ain’t got to screen questions to mek sure that everybody tell de same lie. Simple question got dem asking fuh time to answer.People ask who is de investors fuh de Marriott and Brazzy and he scampish colleagues dem want de question in writing. Who is de board members in GEA and dem want that question in writing.That is why when people ask Brazzy alone de question he quick fuh seh not he because he got he hand,China NFL Jerseys, he foot he mouth and he behind in everything.? When he get corner he does holler how he can’t answer because de issue is confidential. Who hustling fuh do business and wouldn’t talk?Talk half and watch how all de Bees gun bend over.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 03:42 
Nursing across the globe is changing technologically and nurses must be committed and willing to evolve and embrace inevitable change.This notion was emphasised recently by Critical Care Nurse, Janess Wong, who practices her profession in Canada.? She is currently in Guyana sharing her expertise with local nurses as part of the observance of Nurses’ Week.According to Nurse Wong, critical care is essential, thus she has been engaged in sessions to help local nurses learn how to better assess their patients.“It is more like mentoring for me. I have some experience in that and I am hoping that when I teach them they will be able to teach the other inexperienced nurses…That is generally how we learn; we do go to school but we learn on the ground.”Nurse Wong pointed out that while nursing care is universal there are a few aspects that may differ from country to country. However she cautioned that nursing care should never be limited.“It is about how you do it; you have to use what you have and work with it the best that you can. Things that are available in Canada are not available here in Guyana, but that existed there before,Wholesale Jerseys, as it is here…and soon they will get what most of the world would like to have.”It is for this reason she noted that continuous training is imperative if nursing care is to remain relevant.? She disclosed that even in Canada nurses are required to keep abreast with the changing technology and methods to improve the delivery of nursing care.In order to ensure that nurses benefit from sustained educational sessions, the Guyana Nurses Association (GNA) has been facilitating a Continuing Nurses Education (CNE) Programme. As lead trainer of the initiative, former Chief Nursing Officer, Grace Bond, said that this programme is especially important to those practicing nurses who are required to be registered.According to Bond, the Nurses Association has been hosting CNE sessions at the GNA’s Alexander and Charlotte Streets Hall on the fourth Wednesday of each month for professional nurses and nursing assistants. However she noted that Patient Care Assistants are not turned away although,China Jersyes Cheap, unlike the other professionals,China NFL Jerseys, they will not be afforded documented recognition for their participation.“We are doing this so when the time comes for them to be registered they can show that they have attended sessions…we wouldn’t bar anybody from coming,Cheap China Jerseys, but only the nurses will receive the participation forms that we give out,wholesale jerseys,” Bond asserted.The CNE sessions, she revealed commenced in 2009. The first session for this year focused on HIV-related stigma and discrimination and was facilitated by Ms Melanie Thomas, Programme Officer at the UNAIDS Georgetown Secretariat.As part of the proposed Nurses Practitioners Bill which was introduced by Minister of Health,Cheap Jerseys, Dr Leslie Ramsammy, it is required that nurses, like other health professionals, must undertake a continuing nursing education programme as part of the annual licensing renewal process. The Minister has emphasised that continuing education must become an imperative and not simply an option.“It must be an absolute requirement for continued registration of nurses. Health and Medicine are changing every day, new techniques and new approaches are available on an almost daily basis.We cannot have an end of education after graduation. Every other professional has adopted the continuing education model for licensing, so should the nurses,” the Minister noted.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 03:44 
–?? ?Solid Waste Bill could be tabled before year end A Memorandum of Understanding has been signed between the Government of Guyana and a Canadian Firm to begin recycling solid waste. According to Cabinet Secretary Dr. Roger Luncheon, Cabinet had continued its focus on solid waste management in Guyana. Luncheon did not name the company.He explained that regulations are intended to be drafted to incentivize the use of bio degradable bio synthetics to plastics. Luncheon further noted that the cabinet has concluded its consideration to a number one firm for solid waste.He explained that it was an activity intended to be localized in region four,NFL Jerseys Supply, adding that the main activity will be at Haags Bosch at Eccles East Bank Demerara.Dr. Luncheon said that the company will engage in sorting and recycling solid waste.? He said that Cabinet had previously approved the region-wide solid waste programme. In that programme,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018, Dr Luncheon said that contractors through public tender were given contracts and had them executed with the Ministry of Local Government to provide a fee to service solid waste collection from households for the disposal at registered EPA licensed landfill sites throughout the regions.He added that the Solid Waste Management Bill is under the consideration of Cabinet. He said that there are strong expectations that the Bill be tabled before the end of 2014.According to Dr. Luncheon, the Act seeks to establish a body that will be responsible for overseeing all of the solid waste management functions in Guyana. The body will set out certain standards that waste management companies will have to adhere to. The protection of the environment will also be embedded in the act.Canadian Company Panther Recycling had approached government earlier this year with their proposal. President of the Panther Recycling Company, Michael Mosgrove,Cheap NFL Jerseys, had told Kaieteur News that he had offered Government a $26M recycling centre complete with curbside pick-up for less than the garbage collection costs today.The company is willing to take on this investment at no cost to Guyana,China NBA Jerseys, Mosgrove explained. According to Mosgrove, his company has offered the government a Bio diesel section to the facility,Wholesale Jerseys, but was asked not to include the bio mass facility as there was a large US$800 million electric proposal on the table.Mosgrove said that Panther Corporation has the best systems in the industry and a complete recycling programme from the house or business to the plant.He added that they are well aware and they fully understand that the landfills are still problematic,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, but their biomass is the solution.He had told Kaieteur News that the facility goes hand in hand with their recycling sort modules and takes any biomass that cannot be reused to an incinerator which creates steam and transmits electricity. Mosgrove told Kaieteur News that the system can generate upwards of 80 MW of power basically half of what has been recently rejected and would cost considerably less.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 04:42 
– six others injuredTwo young boys were killed and six others injured at around 10:00 hrs yesterday when a speeding Toyota Tundra they were travelling in turned on its side after slamming into a utility pole at Airy Hall, Mahaicony.Confirmed dead are Colin Anthony Williams 15, called Khalid or Omar of Sandy Babb Street, Kitty and Raheem Xavier 12, of Calendar Street Albouystown.Xavier would have celebrated his thirteenth birthday on October 10.Dead : Colin WilliamsThis newspaper understands that the vehicle, GKK 3893, which is registered to Asif Hack of Georgetown, ran off the road at a dangerous turn and slammed into a post before ending up in a nearby ditch.Eyewitnesses said that the dead boys and the other injured persons were seated in the tray of the vehicle. It is believed that they were hurled from the Tundra on impact.Xavier, who suffered massive head injuries, died at the spot, while Williams died while receiving treatment at the Mahaicony Hospital.A release from the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation stated that six persons were referred there from the Mahaicony Hospital following the accident.The main medical institution said that most of the injured suffered from trauma to the back and neck.Among them are Fazil Ali, 11, of Lusignan Grass Field, East Coast Demerara; Sameer Shamsuddin 10,Cheap World Cup Jerseys, of Cane Grove, East Coast Demerara; Mohamed Shamsuddin 40, Asif Hack 34 and Zahir Yassin.Hospital sources yesterday stated that ten-year-old Sameer Shamsuddin was in a critical condition. He received injuries to the head and chest and was in an unconscious state.He was taken to a private hospital to undergo a CT scan.The police in a press statement yesterday said that the vehicle was being driven by Asif Hakh, 33, of Turkeyen, ECD.He allegedly lost control of the vehicle while negotiating a turn and crashed into a utility pole.The two dead persons and the other injured were all sitting in the tray of the vehicle when the accident occurred.Popular television and radio personality Raymond Azeez,Wholesale Jerseys From China, marketing manager of the national communications network, survived the accident.Dead Raheem AliAzeez, who was sitting in the front passenger seat was virtually unhurt and assisted the injured to get to medical attention.At the Mahaicony Hospital, he tearfully recalled watching the bodies of the dead and badly injured sprawled on the parapet after the vehicle came to a halt in a muddy ditch.Azeez told this newspaper that they were all heading to a function at Shieldstown, Blairmont on the West Bank Berbice.“The guy who was driving wasn’t really speeding but he miss average the turn. The guys that died and the injured were in the tray, so they were pitched out of the tray,” Azeez said.He said when he emerged from the vehicle, he tried to render assistance to those who were flung on to the parapet when some public spirited persons were helping those,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, who were still in the vehicle, to get out.“There were those on the ground and we tried to do something quickly, if they were going, so that they go back to Allah peacefully,Wholesale Jerseys China,” Azeez said, fighting to hold back tears.“When we looked at little Raheem, he died instantly. When I saw brother Imran holding him and crying, I couldn’t take it. Khalid died at the hospital here, he was breathing and everything and they gave him oxygen but he died here,” Azeez added.He was loud in his praise for the staff at the Mahaicony Hospital.“From when I got here, they stabilized some of them. The Mahaicony ambulance was very good,” Azeez said.Survivor Raymond Azeez is all bloodied after assisting the injured.An eyewitness who lives a few yards away from the scene told Kaieteur News that he heard what sounded like a tyre blow out and then saw smoke.He said he later saw persons running towards where the sound and smoke came from and he too went to see what had happened.When he eventually got there he saw, several persons lying on the ground and “at least two of them appeared to be dead.”The vehicle they were travelling in was on its side. According to the eyewitness, initially motorists were reluctant to put the injured persons in their vehicles but eventually, some kindhearted persons assisted in getting them to the Mahaicony Hospital.Kaieteur News was told that Williams was a Third Form student of the Alach Zali Muslim School.? When this newspaper visited his home his mother was still unaware of the child’s passing.According to an elder brother,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, they were trying their best to break the news to the woman.Meanwhile, Raheem Xavier’s grandparents cried loudly after learning of his death.His gran

無頭像
Jwlxuk8t

帖子 6579
註冊 2017-12-5
用戶註冊天數 2306
用戶失蹤天數 2095
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 04:43 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 05:28 
Murder accused,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Shawn Edinboro, was rushed to the GeorgetownPublic Hospital shortly after 21:00 hours, Monday, with chops to both arms,Cheap NFL Jerseys, following a fracas in the Georgetown Prison.Reports indicate that the incident occurred in the Young Offenders Block. Kaieteur News understands that 21-year-old Edinboro, also known as Shawn Perriera, and another prisoner, had tried to steal a third inmate’s cell phone. Edinboro suffered the worst of the exchange.Edinboro, along with Sean Collins and Michael Bishop were charged for the January 2015 murder of taxi driver, Raphael Campbell, whose body was found with a gunshot wound to the head at Liliendaal,Authentic NHL Jerseys, East Coast Demerara.Campbell,NFL Jerseys Outlet, a Pegasus Hotel taxi driver,Jerseys NFL Cheap, reportedly, picked up some male passengers on the night of January 2, 2014 on Camp Street. He allegedly took them to the East Coast of Demerara, where he was slain.His body was found the following day.According to police, on January 3, Edinboro,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Bishop, Collins and others were stopped at a roadblock on the Soesdyke/Linden highway while they were in a black Toyota Premio that was stolen from the dead taxi driver.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2363
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 08:19 
… says it’s over seven years since she’s been home A medic who has worked day and night for the past seven years to develop the Port Kaituma Regional Hospital Complex has now broken her silence.Holly Gill,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a medic for 21 years said in 2006 she left her home in the city and three children to work in Port Kaituma. She worked at the hospital at a time when she had to place a torch light in her mouth to deliver babies.Holly GillAfter a prolonged battle to develop the hospital and its services, Gill said officials at the Health Ministry notified her that in a few days she will be moved to the Matthew’s Ridge Hospital,Wholesale Jerseys China, a facility that she says “is now struggling to offer proper services.”Gill was hoping that any transfer would have seen her sent back to the city or closer. But that is not the case.“I work here for the past seven years. I left my home and children to come here. I come at a time when there was no doctor here and now when everything is going good here. They are moving me to Matthew’s Ridge rather than transferring me to Georgetown,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale,” Gill stressed during a telephone interview with this publication.The Sophia woman explained that she has a nine-year-old daughter and because of her job,NFL Jerseys China, she was forced to send her to Corentyne, Berbice to live with her sibling.“I have worked around the clock and nobody checks if we are being paid right. I have neglected my home for this job but I wouldn’t do it anymore,” the Medic added.She is now threatening to resign if officials at the Health Ministry do not review her transfer.“I really thought that they would have transferred me to Georgetown, given all the years I work here and the services I offered. I spent so many years away from my home.”Gill said the reason why she left her family and traveled to the interior in 2006 was because her husband passed away and she was not financially stable.“I had my children to maintain with bills to pay and with the job in the interior; they would be paying me an ‘out-of-town’ allowance so I took it and come here.”According to a Port Kaituma resident,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, David,Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys, “the Medic did her all for the people of that district. I know her for a really long time and I would say she is a really good Medic. She really worked hard here.”A nurse who asked not to be named said it is unfair to separate a woman from her family for such a long period. She explained that it would have been nice to have Gill at Port Kaituma Hospital because of the relationship she shared with people but it is wrong to ask her to continue working there and leave her family.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
用戶失蹤天數 1735
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 08:46 
By Abena RockcliffeThe government must understand its responsibility to ensure that all criminals are brought to justice. The struggling masses will lose all faith in this administration if it fails to bring white collar criminals to justice.Pegasus Hotel owner,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Robert BadalThat is the sentiment expressed by prominent businessman, Robert Badal, the owner of the Pegasus Hotel.Yesterday,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he made reference to revelations in the media about the contractual agreement between the then People’s Progressive Party/ Civic (PPP/C) government and the Berbice Bridge Company Inc. (BBCI).The businessman said that it was indeed a sad day when he learnt that a select group “routinely favoured by the former Jagdeo administration,Jerseys From China,” was given controlling interest of the BBCI when they were only financing less than five percent of the cost of the Berbice Bridge.According to Badal, news about the arrangement sent shock waves throughout the local business community. He said that the arrangement has a striking similarity to the former administration’s planned ownership structure of the controversial Marriott Hotel.Badal said that the Marriott deal will be remembered as one “which saw taxpayers putting more than US$40M while a ghost investor was invited to pay US$8M for a controlling two-thirds majority.”He lamented that in both cases, the former Chairman of National Industrial and Commercial Investments Limited (NICIL), Winston Brassington, and the former President were the architects of such corrupt arrangements.The businessman said that questions must be asked about the intent to defraud the people of Guyana.Badal said that it is in the public interest that the cost of these projects as well as the financial architecture to the benefit of the friends of the PPP be known. He said, too, that Jagdeo must be made to answer for the abuse of public office. He opined that this sort of behaviour also characterized the former Jagdeo administration.The businessman said that to date, many aspects of these NICIL-funded projects are not clear to the Guyanese public. He said that these include the capital structure of BBCI,?its creditors; the amount of debt incurred thus far and the total loan from Republic Bank to construct the Marriott.“These are serious questions, the answers to which the new administration must deliver. In doing so it has a duty to unravel the vicious cycle of fraud and abuse of public office and bring those responsible to justice. It has made this pledge. Guyanese demand it and the government must mobilize international expertise if necessary and act without delay,” Badal stated.He said that those who seek public office and are given jurisdiction over public resources must be held to the norms of basic accountability. The Pegasus Hotel owner stated that when this duty is breached, they must be brought to justice.He added, “We have helplessly tolerated this kind of wholesale looting of state resources for more than a decade, and given the opportunity that a change of Government brings, it must now ensure justice in the interest of the struggling masses. Otherwise the people of this country would lose any faith they may now have in our democracy and public officials.”Badal admitted that it is a heavy burden for the new administration having inherited a broken economy with the major revenue earners, those being rice, sugar, and gold,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, facing certain challenges.He emphasized nonetheless,NFL Jerseys From China, that the government must bring closure to the systematic cycle of greed and the wholesale plunder of state resources by a few in the country.The businessman said that as a first step the continuing retention of Winston Brassington,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, the common denominator in many of these corrupt deals, needs to be reviewed.Given the multitude of these deals and all that was revealed since the May 2015 general elections from the Berbice Bridge, to insider land deals, to the Marriott Hotel and many others, Badal contended that the retention of Winston Brassington is incomprehensible.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2376
用戶失蹤天數 1852
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 11:42 
– Charged with felonious wounding and discharging a loaded firearmJermaine Langevine, 31, of 21 John and Hadfield Streets,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, Werk-en-Rust was placed on $500,000 bail yesterday after he appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson to be read two indictable charges.On September 22,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, last,Jerseys Wholesale, the accused, who is the proprietor of the White Castle Fish Shop was accused of maliciously causing grievous bodily harm to Oriley Small. He was also charged with discharging a loaded firearm. Small was unable to attend court.Representing the accused was Attorney at Law,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, Gordon Gilhuys,China Jerseys For Sale, who told the court, “My client suffers from serious head injuries according to Dr. Amir of Woodlands Hospital. He is not a flight risk, is well known, and he has denied the allegations made against him.”According to police prosecutor Edmond Cooper “the matter is still being investigated”.The accused is expected to return to court on October 6.Langevine is jointly charged with Mark Goodridge. The prosecution said that he will face other charges later.The charges against Langevine and Goodridge stemmed from the shooting outside the National Gymnasium on Mandela Avenue that saw four teenagers and one adult hospitalized with gunshot wounds on September 22.The shooting reportedly occurred after a bet of $100,Cheap NFL Jerseys,000 on a football match. The bet was made between Jermaine Langevine and Oriley Small.? The deal however went sour after the player upon whom the wager was reportedly placed, Vibert Weekes, was issued a red card and sent out of the game.