Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2363
用戶失蹤天數 2066
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-25 09:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An employee of the Cheddi Jagan International Airport is currently in a critical condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital after he was stabbed in the region of his heart while trying to defend his pregnant paramour.Injured 19 year-old Vishal LallAccording to reports, 19-year-old Vishal Lall,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, of Independence Street, La Grange,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, was rushed to the West Demerara Regional Hospital around 21:30 hours on Sunday.The incident occurred at Church Street, Stanleytown,Cheap Jerseys Online, West Bank Demerara where Lall went to visit his pregnant girlfriend. The man’s girlfriend, Shonette Fraser, told this publication that she was sitting in the house watching television earlier in the night but decided to go outside for a while.According to Fraser, while outside she was standing on her neighbour’s bridge when she noticed one man running another. When the first person approached the bridge she heard one of the men complaining “Me cousin junior running me fuh stab me”.“The boy ask me fuh a pass and he pass and when the other boy,China Jerseys Free Shipping, Junior,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, reach to where I went standing he just push me in the trench.”Fraser,Cheap Jerseys, who’s in an advanced stage of pregnancy said she made her way out of the trench by which time a cousin ran for her boyfriend who was in the house.“Me cousin run inside and tell Vishal come see Junior push Shonette in the trench and he (Vishal) run out with a piece a wood.”Fraser said when Lall came to her she was crying as she was in pain and he began asking her what was the issue.“I was crying so I didn’t answer and Junior come running towards we and me boyfriend raise the wood and Junior just stab he two time to he left side chest.”Fraser said that her boyfriend collapsed by which time persons had rushed to their assistance.“Junior family come out and hold he back and then he uncle tie he up till the police come.” Lall was rushed to the West Demerara Regional Hospital but was subsequently transferred.Up to press time yesterday the perpetrator was still in police custody assisting with investigations. Lall’s condition was listed as critical but stable.