Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2392
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-26 13:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The mother of eight who lost her husband after he was fatally shot last Thursday, by a security guard while fishing in proximity to Pritipaul Singh Investments Inc. (PSI), Mc Doom, East Bank Demerara (EBD) is seeking the release of her husband’s fishing vessel from the Police Marine Wharf,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Ruimveldt, Georgetown.Ashmoon KhanCharged with murder: Marlon CallenderDead: Envil PollardA 25-year-old guard attached to PSI, Marlon Callender, was charged with murder on Monday. He appeared before Magistrate Judy Latchman and was not require to enter a plea to the indictable charge which stated on January 29 at Mc Doom, EBD,? he murdered Envil Pollard called ‘Elvis’.A post mortem examination showed that Pollard died from hemorrhage and shock which resulted from shotgun injuries.Pollard,NFL Jerseys Outlet, 45, of 384 Crane Playfield,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, West Coast Demerara was a fisherman for over 30 years.According to the dead man’s wife,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Ashmoon Khan, she is very depressed, and facing her children daily is now a task,China Jerseys Cheap, since explaining what transpired pertaining to their father’s demise has left many of them in a state of shock.“My children aren’t eating or sleeping properly, I have an 11-year-old who has to write SSEE and she can’t even focus…My youngest child is 1 year,Wholesale Jerseys, three months and my eldest is 27 years old. It’s not easy for us now. My husband was the breadwinner of the family and now what will I do? If anyone or organization can help me I won’t refuse, and if the Human Services Ministry offers counseling for my children I won’t refuse,” the mother lamented.The distressed womanm who has been a stallholder for the past 30 years, noted that she will continue to sell fish and try her best to provide for her children, but she needs her husband’s fishing vessel released from police custody.Pollard, who would usually fish under PSI wharf, was confronted by a security guard and was reportedly shot multiple times with a shotgun.