無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2435
用戶失蹤天數 2111
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-27 15:07 
General Secretary of the National Association of Agricultural, Commercial and Industrial Employees,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Kenneth Joseph,Wholesale Jerseys 2017, says the atmosphere could not be more conducive for trade unions to begin lobbying for wages increase.Joseph said that given the fact that there is a visible upturn in Guyana’s economy, trade unions should grasp at this perfect opportunity.He added that once unions begin their negotiations,China NFL Jerseys, workers are likely to know what to expect by the end of the year as it relates to wages increase.He said that given the fact the Government has made significant profit from the Value Added Tax system,cheap jerseys, then there should be no problem with unions lobbying for wages increase and it being granted.Joseph said that the Government,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, too,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, should use this time to review the entire tax system since in his opinion workers are being over-taxed.“We feel workers are being highly taxed and the Government should also review the threshold,” Joseph.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2408
用戶失蹤天數 2111
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-27 18:34 
Nikita Glasgow, a 20-year-old woman,NFL Jerseys From China, is among three shot at the Ghetto Flex Bar on James and Albouys Streets, Albouystown around 01:45 hrs yesterday by a group of men.Courtney SandyInjured alongside Glasgow of East Ruimveldt are Randy Bharrat, 39, of Albouystown and Courtney Sandy,Jerseys Wholesale, 28,Wholesale Jerseys, of Light Street,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, Georgetown.Police in a statement, said that Bharrat and a group of men got involved in an argument at the bar during which they pulled out firearms and discharged several rounds.The 39-year-old man was shot to his back while Glasgow and Sandy were both struck by stray bullets to their feet.The 20-year-old woman has been hospitalized in a stable condition at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC). She declined to speak to the media but claimed that she does not know the injured men.Bharrat is a patient in the Intensive Care Unit at a private hospital. His father,Cheap Jeseys NFL, Egbert said that he is in a stable condition at the hospital.“The doctor didn’t remove the bullet. He (doctor) say it’s not life threatening and they will monitor his condition within the next 24 hours.”The father told Kaieteur News that he does not know anything about the shooting. “I just know my son was shot.”Meanwhile, Sandy, a patient at the GPHC said that he had just purchased a Lucozade drink at the bar and was about to leave when he heard about seven gunshots.“I didn’t see anyone. I just buy the drink and was about to leave when I hear the gunshots and everybody start running. I trying to run through a small pathway but everybody gathered up there,” the injured Sandy stressed.He added that in his bid to escape,Cheap Jerseys, he was shot to his foot.“When I was trying to run, I suddenly started to feel a numbness in my foot and I throw down myself on the ground and when the shooting finished, I took a taxi and come to the hospital.”The Ghetto Flex Bar where the three persons were shot.He told Kaieteur News that he didn’t know two other persons were shot until he reached at the hospital.“When I come here then I see the girl at the hospital and I hear another person was shot. I don’t know any of them.”Investigations are ongoing.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2408
用戶失蹤天數 2111
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-27 19:55 
… roads,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, bridges being builtHousing developments along the East Bank Demerara is picking up a fast pace with work progressing in a number of areas. Several developers have been granted plots especially at Providence and works have commenced in these areas.Equipment owned by a number of construction companies were yesterday seen in operations.This land,NFL Jerseys 2018, behind the Princess Hotel and south of Nandy Park, has been cleared for housing developments.According to officials, plots of lands have been granted to Courtney Benn Construction Services,Cheap Jeseys NFL, BK International, Buddy’s Housing Development and CARICOM General Insurances, among others.A piece of land aback of the Providence Police Station has also been awarded to Presidential Advisor, Odinga Lumumba,China NFL Jerseys, reportedly in exchange for farmlands that he reportedly gave up in Berbice.Government has opened up new lands for housing between Agricola/Eccles to Diamond and had announced that it was developing 10,000 new lots. However, the Providence area mainly has been allotted for private development.Buddy’s and Courtney Benn have both been granted 50 acres each for development. These lands lie about a mile back of former cane fields bordering Greenfield Park and Mocha roadway. A remigrant scheme is also said to be earmarked for the area.About a mile in from the Mocha road head,NFL Jerseys China, just south of that road, work has also started to clear lands for house lots. Workers from the Guyana Power and Light were in the area yesterday relocating poles. Further west, Courtney Benn workers were working on an access bridge leading to their scheme.Work has already started to construct access roads to the new schemes between Princess Hotel and the Guyana National Stadium and aback Greenfield Park.Behind Republic Park, CARICOM General Insurance has started work on a new scheme and at Eccles, west of the Haag Bosch dumpsite, equipment are operating to clear lands there for house lots.The housing industry has been described as one of the fastest growing one in Guyana with government developing several of them at the moment. Areas like Mahdia, Linden,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Region Three, Four and Five were where the focus has been in recent years.