yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
用戶失蹤天數 1734
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-28 05:18 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Frustration and fear have been the two major factors that have led to an 18-year-old (name withheld) resigning her position within the Region Seven Department of Education. The woman’s decision, this publication understands, was reportedly based on the fact that while she was a victim of sexual assault, persons have since started treating her as though she is the villain.The young woman, during an interview with this publication, recounted a traumatic event, which she said, saw her being sexually assaulted by a senior male official within the Department.The woman is alleging that the District Education Officer (DEO) (name withheld),Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, without her consent approached her for sexual intercourse and proceeded to even touch her in a demeaning manner.According to the woman, while the matter was brought to the attention of other senior officials within the office, nothing has been done to sanction the DEO. Instead, the woman said that several suggestions were made by persons within the office for her to relocate to another office.But the situation got worse yesterday. She recalled that during an office meeting discussions were had about the acceptable dress code and the fact that persons speaking to the media on matters that occur in the office could in fact be sanctioned.“I am not stupid; I know it was me they were talking about,” said the woman whose story was earlier reported to a media outlet.? The woman said that she was unable to compose herself after hearing the comments and therefore decided to tender her resignation.She,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, nevertheless, is seeking justice.Recounting her claim of sexual assault to this publication, the young woman said that it all occurred on the afternoon of Thursday January 22, 2015. She recalled that the alleged perpetrator not only taught her in school but is somebody she knows well as a happily married man.According to the woman who started working at the Department of Education during the latter part of last year “he does always hustle me (try to have a friendship) just like other men do but I never take him on. He would always tell me things like,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, ‘You looking good girl’.”The woman also said that the man would ensure that his actions were subtle and not very evident to the rest of the office.But on the day in question the woman said that the head of the office, the Regional Education Officer, was busy convening a meeting in his locked office with several other officials. Several Welfare Officers stationed at the Department of Education were also out in the field at the time.“I was in the office answering the phone and doing other work. And he suddenly come up to me and say,Cheap Jerseys China, ‘So what you doing girl? When we going to this hotel?’ Then he started telling me,Wholesale Jerseys, too, how his wife was not at home and if I want we could go at his house,” recalled the woman.“I know this man and his wife and he telling me how he wife gone to town and we should go by he. I say boy you head could good?”The woman said that she remained grounded at her desk and kept a keen eye on the DEO. She recalled that soon after he left for the washroom area and she headed to the Welfare Officers’ room to attend to some files there. However, she only became aware of the man’s presence in the room when he held unto her from behind. “He was saying to me ‘Kiss me, kiss me and kept pulling me towards him. I say like you is an ass or what? I say don’t touch me,Jerseys NFL China, I’m serious…”A short scuffle ensued between the two before the DEO relented, the woman reported. But as she walked away she recalled that he reached out and “grab me on my (butt). I just ran out the room.”The woman said that she was so traumatised by the ordeal that she started trembling when she returned to her desk. But the DEO was not ready to relent. In fact the woman claimed that he said that he was leaving to purchase a “strap”.According to her, she would soon realise that the man was intimating to her that he was on his way to purchase a condom. Upon his return he invited her to accompany him into the Store Room. She related that he told her “ ‘You don’t have to do nothing, you just got to come in the room with me…all you got to do is lift up you skirt and give me li’l’…I just started ignoring him,” added the woman.The woman said that while she tried to get the attention of another staff member in another room she simply was terrified at what was going on. But despite her emotional state the woman was able to record at least four videos of the man as he solicited the sexual favour.She als