yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 2087
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-28 07:54 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Although she had migrated to Canada for just about one and a half year and missed one month of classes intended to prepare her for the National Grade Six Assessment (NGSA),Wholesale Jerseys China, 12-year-old Sonia Ghir is a clear example of how hard work and dedication can yield immense success. Sonia was named the number one student at the examination with her score of 555 marks.Sonia Ghir, NGSA’s top studentDuring an interview, yesterday,China NFL Jerseys, Sonia recounted that writing common entrance was treated as nothing more than a regular exam at school. Though she had anticipated that she would have done fairly well, the lass asserted that she did not at all expect to top the country.“I can’t say that I was nervous but I can’t say that I was dead confident either. I was just in-between,” she confessed.She learnt of her success during an assembly which was intended to highlight those outstanding students who participated in the examination. According to Sonia,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, she had in fact expected that another classmate would have topped the country and was flabbergasted when she learnt that she had secured the coveted top spot.“They were just hugging me and I was wondering why because I thought maybe I was in the top 20 and it was by the way I heard somebody said I was the one that topped…I don’t remember who told me but I just started to scream with excitement.”In addition to immense support from her school teachers,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, lessons teacher,NHL Jerseys Authentic, Mr Wilfred Success, the former Mae’s Under 12 student was well supported by her mother, Kamini Ghir.According to her father,NFL Jerseys From China, Chief Executive Officer of the Cheddi Jagan International Airport, Ramesh Ghir, while he too had not expected Sonia to “come out on top I knew from her work ethics that from her results over the years she was going to do fairly well. We didn’t cater for her to top.”Sonia who is the eldest of two siblings has plans to become a singer/actress and hopes to someday make her way to Hollywood to make her name. In the interim though, she hopes to attend Queen’s College. She urges that students ensure that they ask questions when they do not understand. “When I didn’t understand I told my teachers. Often it was just me that didn’t.