yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2422
用戶失蹤天數 2099
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-28 09:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Minister Fox’s death…— states reportA report on the death of former Minister within the Ministry of Education,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Dr Desrey Fox, has found that everything was not done medically to determine the extent of her injuries.A government official yesterday acknowledged that the report ordered by President Bharrat Jagdeo a week ago has been handed in.Dr Fox suffered internal injuries that left excess liquid in her body and this should have been drained. X-rays proved that no insertions were done to drain the liquid suggesting that everything was not done.Last week,Cheap Jerseys, President Jagdeo said that he was not satisfied with the oral report on the circumstances surrounding the death of Dr Fox.The Minister succumbed suddenly at the Georgetown Public Hospital on December 11 while receiving treatment following a vehicular accident.She had been in hospital for almost a week and according to reports was on her way to recovery when she died.Several questions were raised concerning the treatment that the late Minister received, with Opposition Leader Robert Corbin first calling for a thorough probe.Health Minister Dr. Leslie Ramsammy had dismissed suggestions that the Minister did not receive the best health care possible.Speaking publicly for the first time on the Minister’s death since his return from Copenhagen, Denmark, the Head of State expressed his condolence to the Minister’s family and described her passing as tragic.“I have asked for a full investigation. I am yet to see a report. I need to see a comprehensive report. I am not satisfied with an oral report to the Minister (of Health),Cheap Wholesale Jerseys,” the President told the press conference.President Jagdeo said that he was told that the late Minister Fox had sustained some fractures.“How do you move from that to dying? There has to be some explanation,China Jerseys,” the Guyanese Head of State stressed.He described Minister Fox as a dear friend and colleague,Wholesale China Jerseys, who campaigned with him on the way they see Guyana moving forward.He said that it was a pity that her life had to end at such a critical time in her political career.She was just beginning to do what she prepared her life to do. She will be missed,Stitched Jerseys,” the President said.