Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2406
用戶失蹤天數 2110
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-30 13:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After a bitter fight with his common law wife, 19-year-old Vickram Prashad went home and hanged himself on Wednesday night.The young man was found dead at around 6:30hrs yesterday morning by his mother. He was hanging by a rope from the roof of his house at Lot 9 Farm Sea Dam,cheap nfl jerseys, Herstelling, East Bank Demerara.According to his mother, Joyce Pirone, she received a call from her son’s neighbour who told her that his house was wide open and that the rope from the hammock was missing.Ms Pirone, who lives a few doors from her son, said that she ran to his house and when she reached upstairs, she saw him hanging from the roof.She related that her son who was known as ‘Vicky’, had been ‘living home’ with his 17-year-old wife for 14 months now. She said that during that time,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, the couple would have constant fights,Jerseys NFL China, like any other ordinary people.She admitted that at times her son would threaten to kill himself, but she never took the threats seriously.Things took a turn for the worse last week when ‘Vicky’ suspected that his wife was having an affair.The woman said that a man called on the couple’s cell phone and when her son answered, the individual asked to speak with the girl. Since that telephone call, Ms Pirone noted that the couple has been fighting constantly.According to the woman, the wife’s parents, especially the mother,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, would get involved in the situation and would curse her son, telling him all kinds of ‘bad things’.Ms Pirone said that after the fight between the couple continued during the week, the girl finally moved out and went to live with her parents.In tears, the woman noted that the family took everything from the house and only left the bed.At one time,Wholesale Jerseys Online, Ms Pirone noted that her son told her that he was ‘fed up’ with what was going on and that he cannot take the torment anymore.The woman said that on many occasions she would try talking to her son, but he would not listen to her.“That’s my baby. I can’t take it no more; that is my baby. I never hate my child. I never put him out from here. He followed his wife and gone,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” the woman cried.Ms Pirone added that when the wife and her family turned up at the scene yesterday morning, she chased them away because she blames them for what happened to her son.