yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1772
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-31 20:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“I miss my dad every day. I wanted him to see his hard work paying off, wanted him to see his daughters rising above his expectations…” – daughter, Vineta RagghuGunned down by bandits at a Vlissengen Road stop-light almost two years ago, Ashok Ragghu’s murder still haunts his family.August 18, 2014, began ordinarily enough for the Ragghu household.Vineta Ragghu, the older of two children, recalled having breakfast with her father at their Campbellville home. She recalls kissing him, to reassure him that “everything would be okay,” since the family was dealing with some personal issues.She remembers that she was to have accompanied her parents that morning into town, but then her father told her to stay back.A few hours later she was at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation staring in disbelief at his body.Ragghu, a 43-year-old dredge owner, had picked up his wife from a city bank and was driving south along Vlissengen Road,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, when he was forced to stop at the traffic light near the Botanical Gardens.Two men on a CG motorcycle allegedly rode up to the couple’s Toyota Carina, PGG 8291 and tried to relieve the businessman of his money.A wounded Shyrazadi Ragghu at the GPHC shortly after the attackAshok Ragghu’s car at the sceneDuring the confrontation, the gunmen shot Ragghu in the chest. His wife,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Shyrazadi Ragghu, was shot in the right thigh.The bandits then fled with the businessman’s money and licensed firearm.Mr. Ragghu was pronounced dead at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.Just around 21 at the time,China Jerseys For Sale, Vineta recalls seeing her father’s body at the GPHC’s Accident and Emergency Unit.“I put my hand on my father’s chest. The thought that he would not wake up came to me.”Her dad was the family’s main provider, so his loss hit them financially as well.“He was the sole bread-winner of our home and the only male figure. The way he was taken away has created a scar that would never go away. I saw my dad working day to night and night to day before he could have achieved anything in his life. When we were finally having family time, when we were finally feeling the bliss of being a family, we lost him. And not only did we lose him, we lost what we had.“Our hearts were left broken,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and my mum, who was a witness and victim of the act, is left in a state of mind that I can’t even explain.“My mom was in bed for eight months. After my dad died, she was and still isn’t in a state to do anything. She is so lost; she doesn’t even have the courage to socialize anymore.“Not only were our hearts broken, our family was broken.? Our lives were turned upside down and even to date,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, we find it hard to reclaim the kind of stability we once had.”Police charged Jermaine Otto, then 25, and Travis McDougall, with Mr. Ragghu’s murder and the attack on his wife. Otto was among the 17 prisoners who perished in the fiery Camp Street Prison riot two Thursdays ago.Vinetta admits that the sight of the families of the dead inmates protesting their demise upset her.“The families of those who died never wondered about the families their relatives (allegedly) destroyed,” she said.“Their voices are being heard, but who is hearing the voices of those who grieve while trying to recuperate and live with what’s left?”Since her father’s death, Vinetta has graduated from University. Her younger sister,Cheap Jerseys From China, just 19 at the time of the tragedy, is married.Satisfying moments…except her dad was not there.“I miss my dad every day. I wanted him to see his hard work paying off, wanted him to see his daughters rising above his expectations.“I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree last year, and he was not there. My sister married and he was not there.”

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 1888
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-3-31 21:27 
Fifteen students on a Hinterland Scholarship experienced food poisoning after 18:00 hours on Sunday night at the newly constructed Liliendaal,NFL Jerseys Cheap, East Coast Demerara dormitory.According to reports,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, the scholarship students who attend different secondary schools and Technical Institutes in the city were taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) where they were treated and sent away. Throughout the night students were being rushed to the hospital. The last student was treated at 5:30 hours yesterday.The dormitory in which the hinterland scholarship student reside“The students were travelling back and forth to the hospital,Wholesale Jerseys From China, since they take in at different times in the night….I am sure those students can’t attend school and are nursing their sickness.” Sources said.Sources disclosed that the food poisoning was due to expired canned foods that were prepared in the kitchen for the students.It was also revealed that another issue that is affecting the students at the newly commissioned dormitory is the leaky septic tank in the compound.The situation is compounded by the pungent scent that affects the students on a daily basis. Last September,Cheap Jerseys Online, President Bharrat Jagdeo commissioned the new hinterland scholarship student dormitory at Liliendaal.The dorm was constructed at a cost of $95.4 M and caters for 120 scholarship students— 78 females and 42 males.The scholarship programme which began in 1962 has been making it possible for students of the hinterland regions to access quality education here in the capital for years now.When this newspaper visited the hinterland scholarship dormitory,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the administrator disclosed that she was not authorised to divulge any information pertaining to the students.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 1888
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-1 00:35 
Mark Jeffery, 32,China Jerseys NFL Wholesale, of No 53 Village, Corentyne, Berbice is a patient at the New Amsterdam Hospital, nursing several chop wounds about his body.The man,Cheap Jerseys China, a father of one, and a vendor in Pitt Street, New Amsterdam is lucky to be alive having received chops on his left foot,NFL Jerseys From China, head, left shoulder and backHe also narrowly escaped having a fork plunged into his stomach by a warring neighbour and his son with whom he has an ongoing disagreement.Speaking to Kaieteur News from his hospital bed, Jeffery stated that he was at home sometime around 15:30 and 16:00 hrs yesterday and was just about to step out of the house when he noticed his? neighbour,Cheap Jerseys,? Desmond Douglas? armed with three cutlasses and a fork looking at him. Before Jeffrey could realise what was about to happen, the man had already scaled the fence and was upon him.Douglas, a canecutter,Cheap NFL Jerseys, first chopped Jeffrey across his left leg, almost severing it.Jeffery said he fell and upon looking up he saw the man about to plunge the fork into his stomach. He just managed to move aside as the fork sunk into the ground.The attacker, using expletives while threatening to kill Jeffrey, chopped him across his shoulder twice in what was an attempt to sever the victim’s neck.Not satisfied, the attacker then chopped Jeffrey three times across his head, before he managed to grab the cutlass, thus cutting two of his fingers.Realising that Jeffery was badly wounded and completely covered with blood, Douglas hastily returned to his yard.But his son Travis went over to Jeffrey who was lying on the ground with the intention of “finishing me off”.The young man chopped Jeffrey across his back.By then neighbours had gathered and the son made good his escape.Jeffrey was picked up by neighbours and rushed to the Skeldon Hospital before being transferred to the New Amsterdam hospital,Wholesale Jerseys, where he remains a patient.Douglas, who is well known to the authorities, was subsequently arrested.Jeffery stated that his neighbour and his family are always at war with him and this confrontation escalated two weeks ago when Jeffrey reported the theft of a laptop computer.Douglas was one of the suspects and he was arrested.? Jeffery stated that they had been before the court already and was placed on a bond.? Investigations continue and charges are likely to be instituted soon.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1772
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-1 00:44 
The man who was fingered in the brutal raping, sodomising and killing of his great aunt has been charged and remanded to jail.On Friday an unconcerned looking Devon Griffith called “Two Kick” 23,Cheap NFL Jerseys, of Cemetery Road,Cheap Jerseys, Hopetown Village,Devon Griffith being taken away to prisonWest Coast Berbice, appeared before Magistrate Rhondell Weaver in the Fort Wellington Magistrate’s Court on a charge of murder.? The man, a deportee and an alleged drug addict,NFL Jerseys Cheap, is accused of the brutal murder of Vaulda Britton called ‘Auntie Vaulda’ 78, his great aunt of Lot 9 Main Street,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Hopetown, West Coast Berbice.According to Police Prosecutor Corporal Racquel Mars, the man is alleged to have committed the act between Saturday October 3 and Sunday October 4, where he is alleged to have raped and killed Britton in the course or furtherance of rape at the above address. The elderly woman was allegedly brutally raped,China Jerseys Wholesale, strangled, sodomised and murdered by the deranged man around 03:00 hrs on Sunday morning.The quiet village was shocked after learning of the dastardly act committed on one of their senior citizens by her relative.The elderly woman would usually sleep with her eight-year-old granddaughter and another relative.? Griffith would usually stay with his grandmother, but from time to time sleep at the elderly woman.On the night in question the deranged man reportedly visited and queried who was at home. When told that it was the elderly woman and her granddaughter alone he decided to stay over.Around 03:00 hrs on Monday morning the little girl reportedly awoke and saw her relative standing naked over her grandmother who was lying on the floor.The startled child began to cry, but Griffith covered her mouth and told her to be quiet.? The child fell after he hit her.? He then picked up the elderly woman and placed her on the bed,Cheap NFL Jerseys, fixed her neatly before leaving the premises.The child subsequently screamed which alerted other relatives. Upon checking, they realized that the woman was dead.?? Initial reports were that the elderly woman had died from hypertension.At the time the discovery was made there were bruises on her face and she was bleeding from her ear and nose. It was told to police that she had burst a vein, fell and died.However police said they were only appraised about the matter around 15:00 hrs the afternoon.? Relatives had expressed concerns about the way the police had handled the matter. Griffith returned to his grandmother’s house looking quite oblivious to what he had allegedly done earlier.? It was reported that he had threatened to rape his grandmother after he had committed the act.Griffith, who it was reported, once lived in Antigua is wanted in that country for allegedly raping another elderly woman.? He is alleged to have been recently released from jail after serving a four-year sentence.In court he showed no emotions and even smiled for the cameras. He has been remanded to jail until November 11.Britton leaves to mourn eight children.