hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2420
用戶失蹤天數 1896
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-2 11:42 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Accusing Health Ministry officials of ‘lying’, alleged police brutality victim Colwyn Harding yesterday stuck to his story that a cop with a condom-covered baton inflicted the injuries that now have him bedridden.Harding was responding to Minister of Health Dr. Bheri Ramsaran’s statement that he,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, Harding, was suffering from an incarcerated hernia,NFL Jerseys China, rather than from the effects of being raped.In his statement to Parliamentarians on Thursday, Dr Ramsaran also said that Harding’s condition had reached a point where his bowels had become gangrenous.According to the Health Minister,Cheap NFL jerseys China, a section of the patient’s intestine had to be removed and the two lengths connected.This was done on December 18, after which there was a breakdown of the joining. The Minister said that this led to a septic condition within the abdomen and the patient suffered a strangulated herniaRamsaran said that Harding’s intestine had to be rejoined, and this led to the use of Colostomy bags.“The most I can say is that the Ministry is lying…because due to the assault,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, my guts were already damaged,Cheap NFL Jerseys China,” Harding told Kaieteur News yesterday.“I never had no hernia problems; the only sick I ever had was asthma.”Harding again named the constable whom he alleged physically assaulted him,Wholesale Jerseys Online, while his colleagues allegedly watched. “He was the only one that was doing the hitting.”Harding alleged that the rank struck him unconscious and it was when he awoke that he felt the pain in his rectum.“He lash me in my head first that is how I get unconscious.” He said that he also saw Singh with the condom-covered baton. “He throw off the condom from the baton and throw it right in the house.”Harding also alleged that he was beaten at the Timehri Police Station, and confirmed that he knew the individual ‘Muslim’, who?? alleged yesterday that he found Harding bleeding and unconscious in a cell at the station.