無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1895
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-3 04:23 
Local police are looking into the mysterious killing of the two Guyanese who were reportedly shot dead by Venezuelan soldiers. Also, relatives of the dead men told Kaieteur News that they were able to muster some assistance from Venezuelans in Guyana as they actively seek answers and justice.Last night, Police Commissioner (ag) Leroy Brumell confirmed that local police will be seeking the assistance of Interpol as they probe the incident. “We don’t know what caused the shooting, but we have reports that one of the Venezuelans was injured,NFL Jerseys China,” he said.Reports are that last Thursday,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Orlando Fitzpatrick, 52,NFL Jerseys Outlet, and his son, 17-year-old Jesse, were shot dead while they were returning to Guyana from their mining operation at Tocopita on the Venezuelan side of the border.The two were said to have also been robbed of their earnings by the Spanish-speaking “soldiers.” However two other men, who were with the deceased on the fateful night,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, were somehow spared.Gladys Seetahall,China Jerseys Wholesale, Fitzpatrick’s mother, told Kaieteur News that she understands that her son and grandson were stopped by a group of men wearing what appeared to be Venezuelan army uniforms while returning to Guyana. She said she was told that the younger Fitzpatrick was shot first, then the father.This newspaper was informed that the dead men’s bodies were taken back to Tocopita in Venezuela where they were handed over to Fitzpatrick’s sister who lives there.Relatives are questioning how come four men were in the boat and only two were killed. They are also questioning why the bodies were taken to Venezuela.Last evening, a relative told this publication that information received indicated that the bodies bore burn marks. The relative said that the family was informed that the victims were shot at close range,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, “so the burns might be as a result of the machine gun”.The relative said that local police attempted to go over to Venezuela yesterday and Saturday but did not get far because they are not au fait with the “bush.”However, they were able to take statements from people living along the banks of the Kaurasima Creek. Kaieteur News understands that those statements reflect that the shooting indeed occurred in Guyana as persons there recounted that they heard loud gun shots Thursday night.The relative also informed that efforts were made to get assistance from the Venezuelan embassy in Georgetown on Saturday but it was closed. The family then turned to the Venezuelan Institute where assistance was promised to facilitate the return of both bodies to Guyana.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1895
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-3 05:09 
Accident leaves two dead,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, one injured By Latoya Giles Two children were killed on the spot at around 14:00 hrs yesterday, after being struck by a speeding car near Tuschen Market Road, East Bank Essequibo, while walking with their grandmother.Amisha Alli, seven, of Lot 25 of Meten-Meer-Zorg Railway View,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, West Coast Demerara and her cousin, nine-year-old, Ricky Kumar Persaud of Parika, perished after being struck by a white station wagon, which was driven by a 21-year-old man.Dead: Amisha AlliThe driver of the car sped away after the accident but was subsequently apprehended in the vicinity of Den Amstel, several miles away, after a vigilant taxi driver observed the cracked windscreen and blood on the vehicle.Eyewitnesses said that Amisha took the brunt of the impact and was decapitated. The children’s grandmother, Hamidan Jumartar, sustained minor injuries and was treated at the Leonora Cottage Hospital.Amisha Alli’s mother, Sabita Persaud, told this newspaper that Amisha Alli and Iejaz Azeez , along with their two cousins, left home at around 14:00 hrs to attend a Muslim function at Tucshen.The woman said that it was customary for the children’s grandmother to take them to these functions.“She always like walk with she grandchildren and yesterday was no different” Persaud explained.The woman related that shortly after 14:30hrs the family got word of an accident at Tucshen Market Road.She said that a neighbour’s son who was at the scene called home and told the family that the children were involved in an accident.The woman said that she really didn’t think about death, so she immediately started dressing to head to the hospital.Dead: Ricky Kumar SinghShe was stopped in her tracks as relatives and friends confirmed that her daughter and her cousin Ricky had perished as a result of the accident.“I went dressing when I hear that meh daughter and she cousin bodies’ deh on de road, I just stop everything and start screaming”.The woman was now challenged with calling the child’s father who is presently working in Barbados.“Me and me relatives now had to call she father and tell he that he one daughter dead, the woman cried”.This newspaper was on hand when the call was made to Barbados.The child’s father didn’t take the message lightly, as he was heard screaming through the telephone.He has since made travel arrangements to be in Guyana by today.When this newspaper spoke to the dead girl’s brother, nine year old Iejaz Azeez, he said that his sister,Cheap Jerseys, grandmother and cousins were all heading to Tucshen for a Muslim function.The lad explained, “The car which was speeding just come in de corner after we done cross de road and knock me lil sissy down”.The boy said that the driver tried pulling brakes after he probably realised that he would have collided with the children.The teary-eyed boy told Kaieteur News that before the car struck his sister down,Cheap Jerseys Free, he was holding her hands.“I was holding meh lil sissy hand good and de car just come and knock she down and I loose she hand and run away because de car would’a knock me too” he explained.Amisha Alli’s mother and survivor Iejaz AzeezHe said that his cousin Ricky who was near to Amisha was also pitched some distance by the car.Eyewitnesses of the accident substantiated what was said by the young child.“This car come out of nowhere and knock down these two children and de hurtful part is that the driver was drunk plus he young,” one of the eyewitness stated.The dead boy’s mother, Sonia Persaud, told this newspaper that she had sent her son to spend the August vacation at Meet-Meer-Zorg with his relatives.“I just send he fuh spend time,Stitched Jerseys, I ain’t send he fuh dead” the woman cried bitterly. Persaud who is pregnant said that she was told by relatives that her son had perished in the accident,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, but she still travelled to Meet-Meer-Zorg.Her worst fears were confirmed upon seeing other crying relatives and friends.Relatives were up to press time making funeral arrangements for the children.

無頭像
FglzqtZ6

帖子 1114
註冊 2018-4-2
用戶註冊天數 2231
用戶失蹤天數 2138
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-3 05:15 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***