hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1895
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-4 16:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Even as the nation celebrates the birth anniversary of centurion Doris Morrison, who became 104 years last Friday,Cheap Jerseys, the family of another centurion, Belle Heywood, announced that she drew her last breath at her Campbellville Housing Scheme residence Saturday afternoon last. She was 103 years old.Familiarly known as ‘Aunt Belle, Ms Morrison celebrated her 103rd birth anniversary on June 21 last in the company of her children and hosts of grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Franklyn Lambert Cadagan (78), her oldest surviving offspring said that his mother died peacefully at around 18:20 hours on Saturday afternoon last. Aunt Belle is surrounded by loving family members on the attainment of her 103rd birth anniversary last June.One of the woman’s grandchildren, Terry,wholesale jerseys, reported that merely one hour before his grandmother’s death, he had left home to attend to some business in Mahaicony ECD. He had scarcely reached his destination when his wife called him with the sad news. “It was as if she could not bear to die in my presence and preferred to wait until I left home,” Terry surmised. He said that in his esteem, his grandmother was the best individual alive. “There is absolutely no substitute for her,China Jerseys Wholesale,” he concluded.The man further explained that his grandmother had lived a good life but had become bedridden since 1997 after she had suffered a stroke on the right portion of her body. She was confined to a wheelchair ever since.Meanwhile,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, when Kaieteur News visited the family yesterday morning, some family members were poring through a photo album sent to Aunt Bell by the eldest of her daughters-in-law, 60-year-old Pam,wholesale nfl jerseys, on the attainment of her 100th birth anniversary. Pam is resident in England. The letter started, “Very sorry I cannot be there on your special day …..” As if to underline the respect attained for her grandmother, the letter depicted some problems that Pam was experiencing and was seeking advice. “I had to give up my flat and car, attaining retirement age and leaving my job. I am now living with my daughter but life goes on.”What was instructive was the closing paragraph, “I may not be rich but am fortunate to be blessed with a beautiful family who I could be proud of. Happy 100th birthday!”Aunt Belle leaves to mourn about three or four generations residing in South America,Jerseys NFL Cheap, North America and Europe. The family said that they are awaiting word from those living overseas before deciding on the funeral arrangements. The management and staff of Kaieteur News wish to extend sympathy to the bereaving family. May her soul rest in peace!