yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2430
用戶失蹤天數 1777
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-5 00:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two nights after her four-year-old home was partially damaged by fire, a Mahaicony businesswoman again suffered as another room was mysteriously damaged in a blaze Wednesday evening.According to a shocked,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, Monica Manohar, it is the last straw and she is now preparing to leave her multi-million-dollar residence at Cottage for good.Fire officials believe that the blaze was not electrical in origin and may have been deliberately set. The family did not say if they suspected anyone but indicated that they are working with the police.A distraught Manohar said that following the Monday blaze which destroyed one room, she was trying to recover and move on. On Wednesday night, too emotional to drive to the airport to pick up her son, Andre, she asked her relative, Kelly Chichester, who has a workshop next door,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, to accompany her.“We were ‘bout half an hour away when we get a call about smoke. We tried to get some credit and call back and then we turned.”A relative working next door said that smoke was seen around 20:00hrs and a passing police patrol was alerted. Although Manohar claimed that she had left her front door unlocked because of smoke damage in the home, neighbours and police were forced to use a scaffold to enter the back bedroom and then water was used to extinguish the fire in the room.It apparently started in the closet area of the second room where there were no electrical outlets, a fact that has the family and investigators puzzled.According to the woman’s son,NFL Jerseys Clearance, Andre,NFL Jerseys China, it is believed that someone used the scaffold that was left from Monday’s fire to enter the home.“All meh life’s work has gone. How can I continue living here anymore? Where am I going to find the money to repair all this?” a distressed Monica Manohar asked.According to Andre, had it not been for fellow villagers, the house would have been gone.The entire ceiling was damaged and the belongings of the family were strewn downstairs.On Monday night, swift action by residents once more saved the home.Reports are that some time after 23:30 hours,NFL Jerseys From China, fire was seen coming from the back of the house.The woman said that she was only made aware that her house was on fire after she was awakened by a loud banging on her front door.According to Manohar,China Jerseys Wholesale, she retired to bed around 21:00 hours on Monday.“I really didn’t know what happen, it was only when my nephew come and wake me up then I know the house was on fire.” The woman related that when she opened her bedroom door after being told that her house was on fire she ran into a smoke-filled living room. “When I run out the room the whole house was smoke…I open the front door and people come into the house and help me.”On Tuesday, the woman had said she has no idea what may have started the blaze, but noted that she has been the victim of numerous threats from a young woman who hails from Mahdia.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2431
用戶失蹤天數 2108
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-5 01:06 
Government has allocated the sum of $61.7M to carry out repairs to the structurally unsound $1B Kato Secondary School in Region Eight (Potaro/Siparuni).$61.7M has been allocated to repair defective Kato Secondary School.The school was constructed by Kares Engineering Company and was expected to open in January this year, however the project came under intense scrutiny following the discovery of a number of defects.A technical audit was subsequently carried out by a private company and the findings were presented to the National Assembly by Minister of Public Infrastructure David Patterson some months ago.The audit revealed that approximately 60 percent of the project was defective, with another 30 percent just over the borderline. Only 10 percent of the project was deemed structurally sound, according to Patterson.Cabinet also examined the report,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the roles of the supervising consultant,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, construction and cost of remedial works to be done. The findings had resulted in cabinet recommending that the Attorney General’s Chambers review the report.“The building of the school at Kato,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, what those findings revealed (are) nothing short of criminal,” the Minister of Natural Resources was quoted in the media as saying.The project is the brainchild of the former administration – the People’s Progressive Party/Civic (PPP/C) and was initially billed at $780M,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but the then administration later disclosed that the final tally could be about $1B.The school was intended to be a ‘super structure’, which would cater for 400 students, 250 of whom will be accommodated in the dormitory.The 2017 allocation is provided for under a provision of $465.8M under the Ministry of Education’s Capital Secondary Education delivery 2017 work programme. This was according to Junior Minister of Education, Nicolette Henry, during the consideration of her Ministry’s estimates in the National Assembly on Wednesday last.This $465.8M allocation, based on the 2017 Estimates of the Public Sector,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, also includes funds for the completion of the South Ruimveldt Secondary School ground; the extension of The Bishops’ High School; the multi-purpose complex at Queen’s College; and the reconstruction of St. Rose’s High School.During the consideration of the estimates also, the Minister said that the company had indicated its interest in effecting the needed repairs. She explained that $66 Million was budgeted for the school’s completion in 2016; however,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, the money was not expended due to the legal issues arising from the defects in the school’s structure.