yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2433
用戶失蹤天數 2109
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-5 11:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A police woman corporal was on Thursday night abducted, allegedly by an associate,Soccer Jerseys China,? while on her way home but is now back safe with her family.Reports are that the woman, identified as Corporal Small,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, who is stationed at Mocha Police Outpost and who resides at Lot 635 Block 8 Mon Repos,Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale, East Coast Demerara was abducted while on her way home.Her abductor was said to have been in the company of two identifiable men,NFL Jerseys From China, at Chateau Margot Railway Embankment about 23:50 hours.A source told this publication that the abductor and the victim once resided at the said address, but separated about a month ago.About 23:30 hours on Thursday,CHeap NFL Jerseys China, the abductor allegedly went to the victim’s home and damaged several household articles.It is alleged that at the time of the abduction, the woman and another relative were in a car when another vehicle drove into their path,Cheap Jerseys From China, forcing them to stop.Once the victim’s vehicle came to a halt two men exited the other vehicle and pulled Small out of the vehicle and forced her into the rear seat of the other vehicle. They then drove off in a western direction.It is not clear how the woman was rescued from her abductors but was said to be back with her family at press time yesterday.

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2405
用戶失蹤天數 2109
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-5 11:05 
“I was playing with him (in hospital) and I didn’t know he already dead” – Mother ?Mohammed Fawaz Ally, a two-year-old boy of 75 Meten-Meer-Zorg Railway View,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, West Coast Demerara,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, died early Monday morning at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) after he fell down on a Cuirass fish bone last Thursday.Dead: Two-year-old Mohammed Fawaz AllyThe fish bone pierced behind the child’s right ear.His mother, Fazeela Hussain, told Kaieteur News yesterday that she and her son went to purchase the fish at around 12 noon on Thursday, and when they returned home,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, both of them fell off of the bicycle. Unfortunately, her son landed on the fish bone.The woman pulled out the bone and rushed the lad to the Leonora Diagnostic Centre where he was given saline. The hospital also told her that her son needed to be transferred to the GPHC.However, according to Hussain, she was made to wait for approximately five hours before the ambulance arrived to take her son to the city.She was told that the ambulance had to pick up other patients. The lad was nevertheless admitted to the GPHC before he was taken for a brain scan at St Joseph Mercy Hospital.That scan indicated that the fish bone had also pierced the child’s brain and that he was bleeding internally.The doctors there told Fazeela Hussain that they could not perform any surgery on him since he was only two years old, but said that they would try their best to save his life.The lad was in the hospital until he died Monday morning.When his mother went to visit him that morning,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, she did not know that he was already dead and she began playing with him,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, thinking that he was asleep.“I was playing with him and I didn’t know he already de dead,” Hussain said in tears.Hussain only realised that he had died when she saw that the heart machine had stopped moving. This,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, she said, was the most horrifying moment of her life.The lad was laid to rest yesterday.He is the youngest of three siblings.

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 1895
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-5 13:08 
By Javone Vickerie A 22-year-old University of Guyana student who died while working his part time job as a minibus conductor,? Tuesday night was identified as Gavin De Ally,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, of 427 Section B Non Pareil, East Coast Demerara. He was a second year Marketing and Commerce student of the University of Guyana.Gavin De AllyHe died when the vehicle he was travelling in collided with a car at the intersection of Brickdam and Brummel Place.The minibus driver told reporters on Tuesday night that he was heading east along Brickdam at a fast rate when he slammed into a car that was heading south along Brummel Place into Brickdam. The bus, BPP 9210,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, then ended on its side.According to the dead man’s mother,China Soccer Jerseys, Mishelle De Ally, she last spoke to her son Tuesday after he came home from work about 2:00 am.“He come home and knock at me door and asked what time I had to go to work. I told him 6:00 and then I heard him tumbling in the kitchen.”? She added that when she got up she found her son preparing food and told him to go and rest.“I tell he go and sleep but he insisted on cooking and when I get up later that day he had my lunch done pack in my bag on the table but I didn’t bother to wake him up because I said he was tired,” the mother recalled.The visibly shaken mother told Kaieteur News that about 9:00 pm she received a call from her sister who related to her that there was a fatal accident. “She called me and told me to remain calm but she didn’t tell me what happened. She call me back and tell me that he died in an accident,” the grieving mother said.De Ally said that after receiving the news of her son’s death she fell into a state of shock and grief so much that she could not go to the hospital to identify her son.The mother explained that the driver of the minibus is her brother but said that since the incident she has not spoken to him. De Ally said that her son worked with his uncle part-time while sometimes attending classes at UG for almost a year.The mother remembered that on Saturday both she and son were discussing further plans to continue at the university to carry-on studying. “Sunday he de tell me he was going to church but then he drink medicine the night before so he had diarrhea and he didn’t bother to go,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China,” the mother lamented.Meanwhile, Acting Traffic Chief, Superintendant Calvin Brutus told this publication that despite efforts by the Guyana Police Force to reduce the number of road fatalities which occur on the roadways,Cheap NHL Jerseys, drivers still disobey the law.He said that many times these accidents occur in the absence of mobile patrols. Brutus explained that it was clear that the driver of minibus was speeding. “He had to be speeding to have all that force to hit that car and then turn over several times,Cheap China Jerseys,” Brutus said.The Superintendent encouraged those who might travel in public transportation to call an emergency hotline and report such drivers who speed on the roadways.