yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 1774
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-6 11:27 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 33-year-old father of one will spend the next 18 months in jail because he admitted to unlawfully and maliciously wounding another.? Trevor Paul,NFL Jerseys China, a machine operator,Cheap Jerseys Store, told the court on Tuesday,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, that he is guilty of stabbing Travis Eastman in the back.The incident reportedly arose from a domestic issue. The defendant told the court that he and the plaintiff have “de same child mother” and as such there has been an ongoing grudge between the two.However,Wholesale Jerseys, Paul claimed that he stabbed Eastman in an attempt to prevent him from further harassing the mother of his child.“I don’t live deh but dis man always harassing me child mother and ah warn he but he ain’t hear. He try to kick down the door wheh she live. He pull out a knife and I tek it away from he and stab he”.Eastman’s side of the story differed. Eastman said that he went to the woman’s home to borrow a bag when the defendant charged at him with a knife.? Eastman said that he turned to exit the yard when Paul stabbed him in his left shoulder.? The man claimed that he was also punched in the face.After listening to both persons Magistrate Judy Latchman handed down her sentence.? Paul broke into tears and begged for “a small sentence.”He had to be compelled by police ranks to leave the courtroom.