yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2430
用戶失蹤天數 1777
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-6 19:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police in Port Kaituma are still trying to find the killers of Andy Whyte, who was murdered about a week ago. They are now looking for yet another who killed 49-year-old Lawrence Martindale.Martindale, called ‘Fish Man’ of 473 ‘B’ Field Sophia, was found with two stab wounds to his body at the Port Kaituma Waterfront around 06:00 hours yesterday.Dead: 49-year-old Lawrence Martindale called 'Fishman'. According to a source close to the investigation,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, the man may have been killed some time between 03:30 hours and 05:30 hours yesterday.This newspaper was told that some time around 04:00 hours persons at a nearby hotel heard screams but no one ventured out to see what was transpiring.“All we hear is somebody hollering fuh murder! Murder! Is till this morning we realise that something de happening and is ‘Fishman’ get kill,Nike NFL Jerseys China,”.This newspaper was told that from all indications the incident appears to be a robbery and murder.Meanwhile,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the dead man’s wife,Wholesale China Jerseys, Lauren Martindale, told this newspaper that around 06:00 hours yesterday while she was preparing one of her daughters for school she received a phone call.“A policeman called me and ask me if I am Lawrence’s wife suh I tell he yes and he tell me meh husband get kill.”The woman said that she immediately told the police rank that he was lying and that he should put her husband on the telephone.“The police tell me they can’t put he on de phone and in matter like these they don’t mek joke and that meh husband dead.”Mrs. Martindale said that she last spoke to her husband around 6:00 hours on Sunday via telephone.The woman recalled that her husband called to inform her that he had already sold out the catch of fish he took up and that he would be wiring some money to her.“He tell me that he done sell off and that he gon put some credit in me phone and he gon send some money. He even tell me that he get like a hundred and something thousand on he and he waiting fuh de boat fuh buy mo fish, sell off again, and he gon come home.”Mrs. Martindale,China Jerseys NFL, who was still in disbelief, said that her husband even promised that he would be home by Friday to take her to karaoke. “He tell me that if he ain’t get the boat he gon get a flight and come out so we could go to de karaoke.”The woman said that she even questioned the police about her husband’s money and was told that no money was found in his possession.Meanwhile, one of the dead man’s siblings,NBA Jerseys China, Colin Mc Leod, who was also shocked about the incident, said that his brother was the type of person who would walk away from trouble.“Me and this man got we differences but ah know me brother. I would more stand up to defend myself but he would walk away and whoever kill he had to sneak up on he because he is a strong person.”McLeod said that his brother has been in the fish business since he was 13 and despite being given the opportunity to live in the United States he decided to stay here to continue selling fish.The man added that he received the news of his brother’s death from his mother who resides in the United States and did not believe it until he heard it from his nephew.Only last week the body of a miner was found with several stab wounds. Andy White had left his home with another friend to visit a mining location in the Eye Lash backdam but failed to return home.Some two days later the man’s body was found in a trail with several stab wounds. The police are still to locate Whyte’s killer.