Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2412
用戶失蹤天數 2116
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-7 09:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–? following vendors’ protest? ?Subsequent to last Friday’s picketing exercise for the removal of town Clerk (Ag) Carol Sooba, Georgetown Mayor Hamilton Green is optimistic that an alternate persona will be soon selected for the position.“Interviews are likely to be conducted on Tuesday (tomorrow) by the Local Government Ministry to select a new town clerk.” Green said during a telephone interview with Kaieteur news.However,Jerseys From China, when contacted for an official comment on the issue,Cheap Jerseys Store, local Government Minister Ganga Persaud said there is no guarantee that an appropriate substitute will be chosen for the position of Town Clerk,Cheap NFL Jerseys, as “interviews will be conducted for a number of vacant positions.”Sooba forwarded a memorandum to the Mayor after he requested her involvement in specific issues pertaining to the Georgetown restoration programme.In the memo,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, the Town Clerk indicated to the Mayor that he and a particular group under his command have caused the continuance of the dumping situation in Georgetown despite tremendous efforts by the Town Clerk and staff to address the dilemma. She said as such the Town Clerk (ag) and staff are placed at great risk,Cheap Jerseys, as the Council’s actions have caused the demoralization and abuse of officers and employees.“I now wish to advise that I cannot permit the staff of the Municipality at such short notice to attend a meeting for the restoration of the city of which you have significantly contributed to its deterioration. I am therefore advised that you cease impeding and obstructing the work of the Town Clerk (ag),Cheap NFL Jerseys China, officers and employees by fixing meetings without consultation and further desist from intimidating the Town Clerk (ag) when it’s impossible to comply with your agenda.” The note read.This memo was later sent to vendors and other persons involved in the restoration programme. It sparked last Friday’s protest which saw scores of vendors assembled in the vicinity of the Local Government Ministry’s office vying for her removal.