yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2419
用戶失蹤天數 2096
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-8 08:06 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The bodies of two Guyanese are reportedly still missing following a boat mishap in the Atlantic Ocean on Monday night.While details of the incident are still sketchy,Wholesale Jerseys China, Kaieteur News was informed by persons in the Mabaruma area that a boat carrying 14 persons heading home from neighbouring Venezuela and near the Orinoco Channel while heading to Guyana.While they cannot immediately confirm the information, sources have claimed that three persons perished in the tragedy.The body of a Guyanese woman who resides in Venezuela was reportedly recovered and taken back to the Spanish-speaking country, while two persons including a 24-year-old man whose name was given as Joel King, of Port Kaituma, and a young girl from the Mabaruma Settlement are still unaccounted for.One source reported that 11 persons survived the ordeal and were all taken back to Venezuela.Kaieteur News was told that the boat which is owned by the Guyanese woman whose body was reportedly recovered, encountered rough seas on the six-hour journey from Venezuela to Guyana.All the passengers and cargo were hurled into the raging ocean and while some managed to stay afloat,Cheap NFL Jerseys, three were not immediately seen.“I just hearing things,” said Alan Adams, whose nephew is among the missing persons.“I’m trying to make contact with people over in Venezuela. We getting all kinds of information,Cheap Jerseys,” Adams told this newspaper.He said that on Tuesday, he received a report that his nephew’s body was found along with that of the woman,Cheap Jerseys From China, whose name could not be ascertained by this newspaper up to late last night.He later heard that only the woman’s body was found.According to Adams, his brother left for Venezuela yesterday to determine what fate befell his son, but he has not been able to contact his brother via phone.“I hope we get proper information soon,” he said.Late last night,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he received word that some fishermen had found his nephew’s body earlier yesterday and was supposed to bring it to shore.But so far the boat has not come to shore.“Something happen though,Cheap Jerseys From China,” Adams said.But for now all he can do is wait for any bit of information.