hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2413
用戶失蹤天數 1889
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-8 14:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Two days after Shaquan Gittens’ bound and partially decomposed body was fished out from a trenchDead: Shaquan Gittensin the South Ruimveldt backlands,Cheap Jerseys From China, his mother, Doysha Gittens,Jerseys China Wholesale, is still trying to figure out how her nine-year-old son ended up in that area.Gittens’ bloated body,Soccer Jerseys From China, minus his trousers, was found floating in the trench around 15:35 hrs on Saturday, three days after he was reported missing. The lad was clad only in a green jersey. A strip of cloth was seen hanging from both hands when the body was pulled from the trench.Investigators suspect that the young boy was bound and sodomized by persons who lured him into the lonely area, approximately half a mile from the nearest house in South Ruimveldt.Yesterday, his mother said that she doesn’t know how her son ended up in that area and who could be responsible for his untimely death.The woman explained, that she was informed that her son was flying kite with his friends around their home in North Ruimveldt, but when she questioned his friends, none of them provided her with any useful information.“They said he was playing football (on April 1) and he left them to go home around 3:30 (15:30 hrs) but he never returned home. I don’t know if someone kidnapped him and took him there or what,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping,” the older Gittens related.The woman said that when she first informed her relatives that the lad was missing, they thought it was a prank since it was April Fool’s Day.“I had to ask them why would I want to make a joke like that about my son,” the woman claimed.She added that she searched everywhere for him on Wednesday. The following day,Cheap Jerseys From China, she made a missing person’s report after he failed to return home.When his body was found, the mother of two was in Crane,China NFL Jerseys, West Coast Demerara (WCD) searching for him. This was after someone had informed her that they spotted the young boy there.Due the decomposed state of the body, police were unable to detect any marks of violence. They are awaiting a post mortem examination which will be done on Wednesday to determine how the lad met his demise.The young Gittens was identified by the green Ninja Turtle T-Shirt he was last seen wearing.