hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2423
用戶失蹤天數 1899
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-9 16:04 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 55-year-old man is now at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC)’sFernandesBurn Care Unit, nursing injuries to his neck,Discount NFL Jerseys, back and hands as a result of hot water, mixed with pepper sauce and salt that was thrown at him on Friday last.The man,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Patrick Fernandes,NFL Jerseys Cheap, of 57 Hadfield Street, Georgetown told Kaieteur News that he was working as a mason at La Parfaite Harmonie,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, West Bank Demerara when his employer’s neighbour doused him with the mixture.He claimed that his employer’s neighbour would unnecessarily nag him for no apparent reason ever since he started working at La Parfaite Harmonie last October.“Every day she got problems with me I don’t know why. If I look unintentionally at her house she would start throwing talks.”Fernandes said that on Friday, it became over-bearing and he replied to her comments. “If you know I come from the bush, you must carry me back na.”He said that the comment angered the woman but he ignored her.The retired soldier said that later that day when everything was calm he went at the back of his work site to burn cement papers.“When I bend to light the papers I feel something hot on my back and I start to holler and went straight at the pipe to wet my skin and the woman runaway.”He explained that he immediately went to the La Grange Police Station and made a report.The woman was invited but according to the 55-year-old man,Cheap Jerseys Online, she narrated “a fantastic plot against him.”Kaieteur News understands that the woman told the police that Fernandes tried to rape her with his fingers.Fernandes, however,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, said that he never thought the woman would have fabricated such a story. He claimed he never “take a good look at the woman much less raping her.”Kaieteur News was told that the woman is at her home and has been meeting with “different” lawyers.Efforts made by this publication to contact the police station for a comment was futile. (Romila Boodram)