yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2456
用戶失蹤天數 1803
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-10 01:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…as gunmen hijack carsDoctors at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) are battling to save the life of a 38-year-old taxi driver,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who was stabbed multiple times about his body by a group of men, who hijacked his car, a white Toyota Premio, HC 2964.The incident which occurred around 03:30 hrs yesterday on Sheriff Street, Georgetown has left Rawlyn Crum-Ewing, a father of two, with one stab wound to the heart and multiple to his chest, arm and back.Critical: Taxi driver: Rawlyn Crum-EwingAt press time, the North Ruimveldt,Cheap Jerseys 2018, Georgetown resident was undergoing surgery at the hospital.A second taxi driver, 53-year-old Colin Ageday, was shot to the back Thursday night allegedly by armed men, who later escaped in his car, a silver grey Toyota Premio HC 3612.This incident reportedly occurred about 19:45 hrs on Dennis Street, Sophia. The Golden Grove, East Bank Demerara (EBD) resident is a patient in the GPHC’s High Dependency Unit. He is said to be in a critical condition.According to information received, someone called a taxi service base in Kitty, Georgetown and requested a car in ‘A’ Field Sophia.When Ageday showed up, two men entered his car. They asked him to drive along Dennis Street to pick up another individual.“When he went on Dennis Street, the men stick him up and robbed him. They then pushed him out of the car and shot him,China Jerseys,” a police source said.Police said in both incidents, the armed men reportedly posed as passengers,China Jerseys, and hired the taxi drivers to transport them to another location.Once the drivers would have reached an isolated area, the bandits would attack them and escape in their cars.In an interview yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Crum-Ewing’s brother, Andre, explained that medical practitioners at the hospital informed him that they would have to break four of his brother’s ribs to get to his “punctured heart.”According to Andre Crum-Ewing, his brother would normally go out to work at 03:00hrs every day and return home a little after midday. The father of two would usually ply his trade in front of Demico House in the vicinity of Stabroek Market.There are reports that the men hired the wounded Crum-Ewing and when he reached Sheriff Street, in the vicinity of Kam Boat Chinese Restaurant,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, they stabbed him and hijacked his car.“I can’t say what really happened but this morning (yesterday) he barely made it to call his child mother and tell her that he get stab and that he was at the corner. She thought that he was at the corner by where they are living but when she got there, he wasn’t,” Andre related.He added that his brother’s partner continued to call his phone and after a while, a security guard at the restaurant answered and informed her that the taxi driver was stabbed and he is lying in a pool of blood on Sheriff Street.“His child mother called me and when I reached, I put him in my bus and took him to the hospital,” the sibling said. The 38-year-old was unconscious all along.Andre Crum-Ewing said that while at the hospital he was informed that another taxi driver was injured and his car was also hijacked.Investigations are ongoing.