Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2390
用戶失蹤天數 2093
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-11 04:26 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“Politics is my calling. I’m not here because of a desire to be President but a desire for change and a commitment to betterment. It is all I have ever fought for,” PM Moses V. NagamootooBy: Kiana WilburgThe unpredictable and overly demanding nature of politics can kill a marriage faster than a nasty affair, in some cases.But for the marriage of Guyana’s Prime Minister, Moses Verasammy Nagamootoo and his wife Sita, politics is enriching; it is like a passionate,China Jerseys Wholesale, irresistible kiss they share. His wife does not envy his love for politics. Instead, it is a triangular love affair that works.“Politics wields unimaginable power; it can destroy nations or build them,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, depress the working class or inspire them. My husband and I share this vision of having this instrument serve the people. I am proud of his fight. He is an unrelenting warrior for the people,” expressed an emotional Sita after her husband of 44 years was sworn in as the Prime Minister on May 20.The moment for her was a rewarding and unforgettable one. She was all too eager to celebrate with her partner but still kindly consented to an interview with this publication on love, politics and the way forward.Nagamootoo during his younger days as a journalistNagamootoo and his spouse are proud Berbicians and intimated that their love story actually began in primary school. It was a “Romeo and Juliet” moment when they first met. But being the determined fellow he is, Nagamootoo knew that Sita was going to be not only’ the one’ but the ‘only one’.“I was about 11-years-old and she, I think, was nine. We attended the same school, Scott’s Primary, and from the moment I saw her I was deeply infatuated and that was where it all started. We didn’t see each other until after a long time but my mind and heart remained with her. We eventually got married on May 23, 1971 and it still is one of the best moments of my life,Wholesale Jerseys China,” said the Prime Minister.He described his wife is, “my peace of mind and still my harshest critic.”Nagamootoo spoke of his undying appreciation for the woman who without fear, stood by his side through every challenge that came his way.This bold personality is in sharp contrast to what one may observe at first glance about Mrs. Nagamootoo. Born November 11, 1949, she would appear to be the shy type.She attended the University of Guyana where she acquired a Degree in Education while majoring in English and also attended the Cyril Potter College of Education where she focused mainly on Mathematics. Mrs. Nagamootoo also has a PostgraduateMrs. Sita Nagamootoo in her younger days when she was in the Guyana National ServiceDiploma in Administration in Education. She has taught at all levels in the education system, from nursery to tertiary institutions, and served as a CXC examiner and also a headmistress at Alleyne’s High School.She grew up in Courtland, just a few villages from Whim, Berbice where most of her husband’s childhood was spent. While she pursued an active career in education, her husband, born November 30, 1947, was already grooving himself into the rough and tumbling world of politics.At that time,MLB Jerseys From China, young Nagamootoo was in the Progressive Youth Organization and would soon leave his thriving career as a young journalist to serve as the Minister of Information under the People’s Progressive Party/ Civic in October 1992.Being a part of the PYO polished Nagamootoo into a veteran politician under the Cheddi Jagan government. He taught for a while in Whim but instead of pursuing studies in education like his wife he fell in love with law and soon became an active lawyer. But during the 2011 elections,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, Nagamootoo ‘fell out’ with the PPP/C, “particularly over governance issues” and left the party he had known since he joined in 1964 for the Alliance for Change.Under the PPP, Nagamootoo resigned as Minister in 2000 but remained a Member of Parliament until 2011. He was also rumored to be Presidential Candidate of the PPP during the 2011 elections but this did not occur. He is the author of the novel Hendree’s Cure (2001), which describes a world of Madrassi fishermen who inhabited the Corentyne village of Whim in the 1950s and 1960s.The Prime Minister deemed his journey in the political arena as “one filled with potent lessons.”According to Sita, even though “her Moses” has been devoted to politics all of his adult life,Cheap Jerseys From China, his role as a loving father of their four children was never overshadowed.“Moses performs all his duties well. He helps with the chores around the home, we chat, listen to mus