yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1757
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-11 06:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? ?Vows to continue doing businessThe injured businessman, Cecil Albert Gajadhar,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, after having the bullet removed from his faceBusinessman Cecil Albert Gajadhar who was shot to the face by gunmen during a brazen robbery on Monday at Water Street, Kingston,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, is convinced that the attack, which resulted in the death of his handyman, was a “set up.”On his hospital bed, the 71-year-old Foulis, East Coast Demerara resident related to this publication what transpired on the fateful day.According to the owner of Gajadhar Service Station, he and his handyman left home at 7:45am on Monday to transact business at one of the city’s banks when he came under attack.“I would normally take the Water Street route because there are no (traffic) lights there. When we reach on Young Street (Kingston), I see a car driving slow in front of us and we couldn’t pass it. The driver was driving strange and his number plate was unusual, but I didn’t give it much thought,” the injured man recalled.The businessman explained that the car drove all the way to Cowan Street, Kingston, with him (Gajadhar) driving behind – with no clue as to what was about to happen.“The driver of the car put on his trafficator, indicating that he was turning south onto Water Street, the exact route I was taking, and I followed him without giving it a thought. I remember while driving I tell Victor (the now dead Victor Da Silva) that if that driver commit a crime, the police won’t catch him, because nobody can really see the number plate,” the man said.Gajadhar said although the car was driving slowly in front of his CRV Honda, he didn’t suspect anything until he reached at the Kingston koker.“When I reach at the koker, the driver of the car stopped and then all I hear is gunshots. I don’t know how many shooters were there,jerseys cheap nfl, but I remember seeing one at the side of my vehicle shooting,” the businessman recounted.He explained that as soon as he heard the gunshots and was convinced that he was under attack, he tried to overtake the parked car, but failed.“I tried to drive at the side, but cars block me, I tried to reverse and cars blocked me, too… sheer taxis.”He could not say how many cars blocked him but noted that his money, more than $8M in cash, was in his trunk, but he does not recall when the gunmen entered his vehicle and took the cash.“I don’t know how they got the money, the car was locked, and the shooting lasted for less than two minutes. We didn’t have time to shout for help and we didn’t have time to duck from the bullets,” the businessman said.Dead: Victor Da SilvaHe explained that after the shooters left the scene, he turned to his handyman.“I hold him and I shake him up and I say ‘Vick, Vick stay with me’ but there was no response and I figured that he was dead.”According to Gajadhar, after he confirmed that Da Silva was dead,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, he immediately drove to the bank, “I thought that the money was still in the car that is why I drove to the bank. After the gunmen left,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, I back out, I made a right and a left into Cowan Street (Kingston) with blood gushing down my face.”Gajadhar told Kaieteur News that with the blood pouring down his face, he could have barely seen where he was driving.“I blow my horn and drive and when I reach to the bank and realize that the money wasn’t in the trunk I start calling 911, but nobody answered.”“If I knew the money was gone I woulda drive straight to the Police Station or the hospital.”Presently, the 71-year-old is hospitalized in a stable condition. The bullet has been removed from the right side of his face, but he is being kept in the hospital for observation.On November 19, 2011, the businessman, his wife and Da Silva were attacked and robbed at gunpoint by three armed men. Da Silva was beaten and the gunmen managed to escape with more than $5.5M in cash.On March 26, last, Gajadar was again attacked, but on that occasion, police managed to catch his attacker before he escaped and the businessman retrieved his $4.5M. The attack occurred in front the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) on Camp Street.When asked if he will continue his business despite being robbed so many times, the injured and bold Gajadhar said “yes,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, definitely, you cannot allow people to change your mind.”>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Server Wednesday as injured gajadharCaption:Server Wednesday as dead Da silvaCaption: Dead: Victor Da Silva