hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 1902
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-11 11:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The old Alumina Plant is one of the most famous landmarks in Linden. It is readily visible as one enters Lower Kara Kara, as the super structures sit majestically at the entrance of the community.Dormant for several years,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, a few residents have built their homes as close to this landmark as they dared. But they are now between a rock and a hard place.While many persons say that they would welcome the resuscitation of the plant, they are very aware that such an eventuality would probably necessitate their relocation.Nilkanth Jainarain,Jerseys Cheap NFL, a self-employed logger who lives a few yards away from the plant, said, “Well if they do resuscitate the Alumina industry, it will be a good thing because jobs would be created for a lot of persons. But then people like me would have to remove,NFL Jerseys From China, because I live so close. However,Cheap Jerseys Online, if it comes to that I wouldn’t mind, as long as we are properly compensated.”The Alumina Plant was established in 1961, at a cost of some $ 65 million at Spieghtland, the gateway to Lower Kara Kara.Some 1,700 men reportedly laboured for more than four years, to construct it,Wholesale Jerseys China, after Alcan’s Guyana subsidiary, Sprostons Limited,Wholesale Jerseys, was tasked with executing the project.“When the Alumina Plant shut down in the 1970s, it was a very sad day, because 1,600 workers from Linden, lost their jobs that day.So if indeed the plant could be resuscitated, that would be most welcome,” Galilea Da Silva declared.