yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
用戶失蹤天數 1755
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-15 23:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Pull Quote: “I really love them (children) you know,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, and even up to today, I am at the Islamic School, and I keep talking to them, advising them. I wouldn’t be in it (teaching) if I didn’t love them. In this profession, you have to have love for the children. We cannot allow them to be 14 and live a life of a 30-year-old,”By Leon SuseranToday, many persons are in the teaching profession mainly because of the monetary rewards thatDhieranidranauth Somwaruaccompany it. In the old days, though, many joined because of the deep love they had for children and because being a teacher meant that one was looked up to and respected by persons in the community. There was that sense of pride which filled one up to the brim. And so it was for young Dhieranidranauth Somwaru,Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, who willingly let go of his deep desire to become a pilot to enter the profession.The young boy from Chesney, Albion, Corentyne, hailed from a poor family and was living with his mother and father at the time and it was his dream to go and fly in the U.S. Army as a pilot. He received acceptance from a flying school in Florida, but after much sober thought and reflection, decided that he could best make his parents proud by becoming a teacher. He remembered his Indian ancestral culture, too, which made it the custom that the last child would always try to remain with his or her parents.His parents were very sad when he told them that he wanted to go to the Florida pilot school. He was very close to his parents, and shared a special bond with his mother.On reflection, he did not regret his decision, since his parents always looked up to teachers. “Teaching had pride. It was status, and coming from a poor family, they wanted me to be a teacher. I couldn’t become a doctor, because we were too poor”, he reflected.He began teaching and that began a “love affair” with the hundreds of students that he would touch throughout their lives, for decades. He left in 1972 and entered the Government Training College for training in Georgetown. While attending college, he met his wife, Khali Khan, while taking food for her mother who was in the Georgetown Hospital to undergo a heart operation. They were from the same village on the Corentyne and their parents were very close and so, he assisted with her care in the city and happened to be see this “country girl” with whom he fell deeply in love.“I went to her home after her mother was discharged, and the attraction grew, because I would go everyday to visit the mother and I would see her and we developed a closeness”, he stated. They met in August and they got married later that year on December 23, 1973.Even though she hailed from an Islamic background, they got married according to Vedic and Arya Samaj rites. They have since enjoyed 38 years of wedded bliss. The union bore 5 children: Urmila, Nirmala, headmistress of Corentyne Comprehensive High School (CCHS),Cheap NFL Jerseys, Surendra, Ravindra, and Aartie, who is pursuing medicine.Umpiring the 2005 Baron Foods Finals with Eddie Nichols (left) at Blairmont Cricket GroundHe was also referred to by the famous name ‘Big Sam’ for his ‘big’ appearance and weight- lifting background. He bench pressed 355 lbs in the past, but stopped as he got older.CHILDHOOD AND SCHOOLBorn on 18 March, 1952 at Lot 12 Chesney, Albion Estate on the Corentyne, to Somwaru Dhaniram and Etwaria Dhaniram, young Dhieranidranauth enjoyed his childhood days walking, swimming in canals, going into the canfields to “steal” the cane and playing cricket until his father would come home from the estate factory.“I never realized I was hungry until he came home and your belly started to burn, because you enjoyed life as a youngster,” he reminisced.He attended Albion Primary School and began from Grade 3 in 1961. He remembered being absent from school very frequently, because he had a “very cruel teacher”. The teacher, he said, used to administer corporal punishment (CP) often to children, which he received on a couple of occasions, because he was reported by one of the class monitors for talking in the class.“Boy, it was licks from my head to my toe. And I was a little boy and my mother used to bathe me, and she saw these brands from my neck,” he noted. His father reported the matter to the headmaster and the teacher never hit him again.As a teacher, he phased out the use of corporal punishment in his teaching career. “Gradually as I got trained and so on, you realize you are terrifying children. Not that I am totally against CP. It has its uses,Cheap Jerseys, but definitely not for a teacher to be cruel….”He then attended Belvedere Government Secondary (today Lower Corentyne Secondary) from 1964-1969. He wrote the College of Preceptors (CP) exa