yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 1774
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 00:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
…we can’t clear this up right now – says Head OfficeAn overseas-based Lindener is befuddled how he could have ended up on a list of the dead used by the National Insurance Scheme.Charles La Rose of 1000 President Street, Brooklyn, New York, and of 242 Silvertown, Linden, said he received the “tragic” news when he visited the NIS Linden Branch recently to query the nonpayment of monies into his Republic Bank account.There he discovered that he was “deceased” according to NIS records- thus no monies had been paid into his account since last year.According to La Rose, who is now in Guyana to renovate his house, he recently withdrew $100,000 from his NIS account at Republic Bank and was told that he had withdrawn all his money.Perplexed,China NFL Jerseys, La Rose immediately went to find out why his account only had $100,000,Authentic MLB Jerseys Online, at the NIS Linden Branch on Republic Avenue.“There a young lady nonchalantly told me that I was on the deceased list! So no monies had been paid into my account since last year,” La Rose exclaimed.“I asked her, if I am supposedly dead,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, where then is my death certificate? She said she didn’t know- all she knew is that my name appeared on their deceased list.”More confused than ever, La Rose said he visited the NIS Head Office in Georgetown, to clear up the mystery.But instead of clarifying the situation, he was told by an official there,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, that they were notified of his “demise” by the NIS Linden Branch and that clarifying the situation would take months.“Why should I wait months for them to clarify this issue,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, when they can see that I am alive and well? I am now 84 years old and I depend on that money to do so many things. I was employed by the Bauxite Company for 43 years and I retired 1984 to go overseas. I started to receive my NIS pension that very year.“I returned to Guyana in 1986, and every year thereafter,Authentic NHL Jerseys, and every time I would withdraw some money, as the need arose. Now the bank has no more money in my account all because the NIS has deemed me “deceased” and has stopped putting money into my account- money that I worked so hard for forty three years!”La Rose is asking that those in authority look into his predicament urgently, as he is in need of his money!

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2415
用戶失蹤天數 1891
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 01:02 
In the coming weeks, the State Assets Recovery Unit (SARU) is expected to zero in on all aspects of sole sourcing which occurred between the previous regime and New Guyana Pharmaceutical Corporation (New GPC), which is owned by Dr. Ranjisingh ‘Bobby’ Ramroop. He is said to be the best friend of former President and now Opposition Leader, Bharrat Jagdeo.SARU’s Head, Dr. Clive Thomas emphasized that he is interested in examining all aspects of possible corruption involving the state’s assets in any sector. It is upon that premise that Dr. Thomas said his office will “Zero in on the sole sourcing of drug contracts” under the previous regime as he believes it involves “Some of the most disturbing cases of misappropriation of the state’s finances.”The Economist said,Jerseys NFL Cheap, “Sole sourcing has the potential for corruption to take place and I am of the firm belief that this type of procurement was highly abused by the former administration. But at the same time I want to make it clear that I am not saying that all sole sourcing is unlawful. Once used in the correct circumstance where there is an emergency and it can be proven that only one particular company can provide what is needed, then of course, one can be allowed to proceed.”Dr. Thomas said that in the case of NEW GPC, “There was no need to have this company be given the lion’s share of the drug contracts because it was not a case where it was supplying drugs that no one else could have provided for us. There was no emergency to justify using this one company alone in many instances and so the PPP simply helped this one man to build an empire in the Health Sector.”The SARU head said that Guyana, in the process, lost billions of dollars in sole sourcing drug contracts as opposed to allowing other qualified bidders to “Get a fair shot and more importantly, allowing the country to get more competitive price through tendering.”He reminded that the Auditor General, Deodat Sharma also conducted a special report on sole sourcing. Dr. Thomas said that even though his office has not seen the document, he is eager to see its findings which he would also use as a guide or a supplement for his own groundwork.Opposition Leader, Bharrat JagdeoNEW GPC owner, Dr. Ranjisingh ‘Bobby’ RamroopSARU Head,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Dr. Clive ThomasDr. Thomas continued, “I also want to emphasize the point that there was significant loss of state capital under sole sourcing and the estimate by the former Auditor General, Anand Goolsarran was over US$140M which was lost through the procurement process. So indeed this is something we are going to look into in-depth and have already started to some degree. We cannot allow certain injustices against this nation to just slip by us.”Chartered Accountant, Anand Goolsarran, contended in various instances that the weak systems of the National Procurement and Tender Administration Board (NPTAB) need to be addressed by the new administration once and for all as they are costing the country approximately $28B annually.Goolsarran said that it is critical for the Ministry of Finance to review the operations of NPTAB, given the fact that the agency has been cited by the Auditor General for numerous cases of financial discrepancies.He emphasized that about 70 percent of the national budget relates to public procurement.The former Auditor General then pointed to credible allegations of corrupt behaviour in public procurement. These included sole sourcing of drug contracts to Ramroop, contract splitting, inflated engineer’s estimates, evaluation bias on behalf of favoured contractors, the use of inexperienced contractors, the absence of competitive bidding in some cases and overpayment to contractors.Goolsarran said that at least,Jerseys Wholesale, some $28 billion or US$140M is lost annually by looking at those areas. His estimation was garnered from an overview of the Auditor General’s reports on the country’s accounts over the past few years.A Partnership for National Unity and the Alliance for Change (APNU+AFC) have also spoken against the award of billion dollar drug contracts in favour of the New GPC owner, while bringing particular focus to the manner in which the previous administration changed the laws to ensure that Ramroop’s company would be used for the sole sourcing of drugs.When it served in the Opposition, the current administration had lashed out at the PPP/C for granting billions of dollars worth in contracts to NEW GPC during the lead up to the May 11 National and Regional Elections.On May 8, last,Wholesale Jerseys 2017, New GPC uplifted the entire billion-dollar cheque for a drug contract awarded to it by the PPP/C administration.That was the last working day before General and Regional elections. The

無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2415
用戶失蹤天數 1891
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 02:42 
The controversy surrounding the Government Pensioners Association (Berbice Branch) building at Grant 2228, Vryman’s Erven, New Amsterdam has once again deepened.This time, the body is again questioning the extent of recently- executed works on the building and the evident incompletion,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, resulting in the association not being able to occupy the building to carry out meetings, activities and events for old- age pensioners in the Berbice area.After the article ‘Region Six administration exhausts $5M on Pensioners’ building foundation’ was published in March in the Kaieteur News,Wholesale Jerseys, the Regional Administration scampered to meet with the body to iron out the issues.According to Chairman of the association, Clement Johnson, the executives met with the Regional Chairman on May 20, “to discuss the way forward concerning the completion of the building”.It was agreed at that forum that several additional works to the building would be undertaken, namely “enclose 10 feet on the eastern and northern side of the existing building; four rooms on the eastern end; a caretaker’s quarters; and grading of the entire compound”. Further works commenced promptly on May 23, 2011.Further, it was agreed that the compound be fenced.On June 8,Discount NFL Jerseys, Johnson spoke with the Superintendent of Works who related to him that he “had all the galvanized sheets at his disposal to undertake that work”.After meeting again with Mr Zulfikar Mustapha on June 21, all of the promised works on the building were being carried out, except for the fence.Mr Johnson aired his dissatisfaction with Mustapha,Jerseys NFL China, especially since he was told by the Superintendent of Works that all the materials for the fence were garnered.Johnson wonders what has happened to all the zinc sheets for the fence. “I personally saw a large quantity of sheets stocked in the Regional compound, which have since disappeared”. Due to this, Johnson refused to take over the building from the Region since it was,Jerseys NFL Cheap, again, incomplete of a fence, promised by the authorities.Upon meeting with the Regional Vice Chairman, Denis Deroop on July 11,Discount NFL Jerseys, Johnson was told that “these works (the fence and tiling of the floor) cannot be undertaken at this juncture since no funds were available”.? Deroop had promised the works will be carried out in 2012.Mr Johnson then vented his frustration with the entire matter once more. “In late 2010, we were told that no funds were available to continue work on our building, yet funds could have been found to refurbish the Senior Accounting Offices in Vryman’s Erven where thousands of dollars were spent to upgrade same with a galvanized sheet fence all around”.Johnson added that the said building is being “underutilized since the officer lives on the Corentyne”. He questioned what happened to the fence materials that were in the Regional Administration compound.“The public needs to know what’s taking place. We are totally fed up but will not give in to acts which seek to stymie our activities”, he noted.Several attempts to contact Zulfikar Mustapha and Supt of Works were futile.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 1774
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 02:52 
Sources close to Leonard Bacchus and his wife, the persons arrested on Tuesday following the multi-million dollar drug bust at Haslington New Scheme,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, East Coast Demerara,Stitched Jerseys, have told Kaieteur News that the family was in deep financial problems.This newspaper was told that the family started experiencing problems about three months ago; just around the time the police started investigating Bacchus who along with his family moved into the area sometime around 2008.The house where the drugs were found.Bacchus,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, according to sources, started operating a taxi service a few months ago. According to neighbours,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the couple and their children seemed easy going and residents were left in a state of shock and disbelief when the police swooped down at the home on Tuesday.This newspaper was told that the lawmen started searching the home sometime after 13:00hrs and never finished until 17:00hrs that day.Kaieteur News understands that the lawmen removed over two Canter trucks full of the Hindu Spiritual Kunds. The “Kunds” are usually made of copper.Further, this newspaper understands that the businessman was seen for the past three months,wholesale jerseys, bringing the “Kunds” to and from his home.“He would bring them, then take it inside. Afterwards, they would be taken away looking shiny and ready for shipment,Cheap Jerseys Online,” one source said.Persons are convinced that Bacchus, who is said to be the nephew of self confessed informant George Bacchus, was not working alone.Kaieteur News was also told that Bacchus was facing financial troubles and his home was in the process of being repossessed by the bank.Also this newspaper understands that one of the businessman’s cars was recently repossessed.Meanwhile, the police in a press release stated yesterday that police ranks who conducted the search found 72 kilograms of cocaine concealed in the false bottoms of a number of spiritual kunds.The Hindu Religious KundsThe officers also found one hundred and twenty five (125) 12 gauge cartridges and one hundred and fifty (150) .32 rounds of ammunition.Kaieteur News understands that the couple has disclaimed knowledge of the cocaine and has implicated a friend.The wife and husband remained in police custody up until press time.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 2106
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 05:30 
By Latoya Giles The Government of Guyana has announced that it is looking for eligible service providers including individuals or agencies to express their interest to build, transfer,NFL Jerseys China, and operate a Solid Waste Recycling Plant, through a public/private partnership agreement. The announcement was made yesterday via the Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development.This new announcement follows the government’s recent decision to abandon a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which was signed by the Local Government Ministry and Natural Globe Inc.? Cabinet Secretary Dr. Roger Luncheon had stated that it was in wake of the media revelations, and in the context of its recent execution of the MoU with the firm Natural Globe Inc,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, for recycling services in Guyana, that the decision was taken to withdraw its execution of the MoU with the firm.According to the Ministry, individuals or agencies interested in providing the services should obtain an “Operator’s Profile Form” from the Permanent Secretary Secretariat, of Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development (MLGRD),Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, Fort Street Kingston, Georgetown. Uplifting the forms can be done from Monday and Thursday between 8.00 hrs and 16:30 hrs, and on Friday between 8.00 hrs and 15:30 hrs.Bidders can also visit the ministry’s website www.mlgrd.gov.gy to obtain a form.? It was advised that the form should be completed and returned to MLGRD along with two (2) copies of a detail project proposal accompanied by the following documents, Business’s Registration, Tax Identification Number, List of Equipment and Machinery owned (inclusive of their registrations), Human Resource Capacity and two recent References – one of which must be from your recent and or current employer where similar services were or are being provided.Expectant bidders are also advised that the government requires that all intended activities be operated and managed under the guidelines and policies outlined by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).Further the government said that they would prefer prefers to collaborate with those who have previous working experience providing identical services in other Countries where records of operations and/or services are accessible and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.It was indicated that upon receipt of all documents, a technical team will be assembled to review and provide advice (where necessary to applicants) on the submitted documents.“Applicants satisfying the required criteria will be shortlisted and tasked with the responsibility of providing additional information upon request,” the Ministry advised.All applications should be sealed and delivered no later than Friday December 27, 2013,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, at 15:30 hrs.When the MoU between the Local Government Ministry and Natural Globe Inc., was first announced, Guyanese were told that it was a Canadian Company. Searches for the Canadian-registered company proved futile. It was later learnt that the Company was in fact registered in Guyana only three months ago. The proposal for the project was submitted 14 months ago.Natural Globe Inc., the company in question, is run by? Mohamed Osman.When Kaieteur News first began questioning the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with what was deemed a ‘Ghost Company’, the Ministry of Local Government lashed out saying that it wished “to clarify the misrepresented,Wholesale Jerseys Cheap, misinformed and mischievous statements published by Media Houses which seek to confuse and communicate incorrect messages to the public on the recent signing of the MoU for the establishment of recycling plant in Guyana.”The Ministry said that the company is owned and operated by a Guyanese entrepreneur who resides in Canada and is in the process of becoming a re-migrant resident.“This company is also a local consultancy firm that provides integrated solutions for sustainable development in the fields of solid waste management and specializes in operations in the environmental sector,” the Ministry had said.Osman during an interview with this publication had said that the US$30M required for the project was already in place and that the company was just awaiting word from Government to go ahead. Asked to identify the investors, he said that he and a partner would be putting US$15M each.Questioned on the source of his share of the financing, Osman said that he is the Vice President of Mogford Enterprise in Canada which is the parent company for a subsidiary called the Tadger Group International.While there was no website found for the parent company, one was located for what Osman claimed is the subsidiary. When

無頭像
Peujxp8f

帖子 2067
註冊 2018-2-24
用戶註冊天數 2264
用戶失蹤天數 2134
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 07:17 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2429
用戶失蹤天數 2106
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 07:48 
Minutes before the end of 2013, a 20-year-old woman was shot dead outside the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) outlet in Water Street on Old Year’s Night. The man police say is responsible for her death was on Monday brought before Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine- Beharry to face the related charge.Just four days after being nabbed in an escape attempt,NCAA Basketball Jerseys, 42-year-old Jermaine Maynard, of Leopold and Cross Streets, Werk-en-Rust,Wholesale Jerseys, with his hand in a sling strolled casually into the courtroom at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court.Maynard stood accused of murdering Carlissa Matthews at Croal Street,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Georgetown between December 31, 2013 and January 1, 2014. He was not required to plead since the matter was deemed indictable.The Prosecution, which was led by Corporal Bharat Mangru, informed the court that the two had shared a relation for some time but it was terminated several months ago.Mangru said that on the night in question around 23:30 hours, Matthews was standing in proximity to KFC in the Stabroek area when the accused approached her with a handgun and shot her to her head.According to Mangru, the woman was soon taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) to receive medical treatment. Matthews was pronounced dead at about 02:15 hours on New Year’s Day.The Prosecution related that the accused had fled the scene,Cheap Jerseys From China, but was captured at Springlands on January 2,Cheap China Jerseys, the day after the commission of the crime.According to newspaper reports,NHL Jerseys From China, Maynard was nabbed at the ‘back track’ crossing, and was about to board a boat when he was held.Mangru said that the investigations were conducted hence the charge for the capital offence was instituted against the man. He also told the court that the prosecution has nine witnesses to date while three more statements are outstanding.Defence attorney George Thomas, representing the accused, requested a short date adjournment since murder is not a bailable offence and the matter stood adjourned to February 10 for the commencement of the Preliminary Inquiry.

無頭像
QlzgrN5C

帖子 6402
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2343
用戶失蹤天數 2134
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-28 09:43 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***