無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2425
用戶失蹤天數 1772
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-29 00:32 
By Desilon Daniels“I ain’t screaming for thief at that time; when I see this man pull up the first thing that come to me is, ‘wait; is the whole family gon’ geh kill out now?’ because of wha’ happen with Courtney; that’s all I thinking.”Imagine this scenario: in the security of your own home,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, a masked man enters and attacks you. For many, the initial thought would be that this intruder is a thief, ready to steal hard earned possessions right from under your nose.Marika PaulHowever,Cheap Baseball Jerseys, for Marika Paul of Grove, East Bank Demerara, a thief was not the initial idea that came to mind when she was attacked as she prepared to secure her home. Instead, Paul wondered whether the man had come to claim her life in the same way her brother-in-law Courtney Crum-Ewing had been killed.And though the attack eventually turned out to indeed be a home robbery, Paul’s initial fear of a planned assassination is one that can only be understood by a handful of Guyanese.During an interview, Paul recounted that she had returned home at about 20:00hrs on Thursday with her young son. She said that she parked her car, opened the gate and quickly closed it behind her before removing her son from the vehicle. She then locked the vehicle and proceeded into the house with some bags and her son in tow.“I now turn to close the grille and as soon as I pull the grille now to bolt it, a man just appear in front of me in a mask…when he appear he pull open the grille and start assaulting me,” Paul said.She said the man’s mask completely covered his face and had two holes cut into it for his eyes.She added that the man kept up his assaults, propelling her back into her home. Paul said she instantly looked around for her son. Fortunately, he had sought refuge in his room,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, locking the door behind him.“I was just looking around to mek sure he out of the way and all the time the guy keepMarika Paul’s Grove home where she was attackedhitting at me,wholesale jerseys,” Paul said. She added that throughout the ordeal she just kept screaming. However, her shouts were not to alert people about a thief.“I ain’t screaming for thief at that time; when I see this man pull up the first thing that come to me is,Cheap China Jerseys, ‘wait; is the whole family gon’ geh kill out now?’ because of wha’ happen with Courtney; that’s all I thinking,” Paul said.Despite her overwhelming fear, Paul said she kept trying to fight the man off. She said that she was struggling to pull the mask off of his face while he seemed to attempt to pull something from his side to use as a weapon.What seemed to be the defining moment came when Paul managed to remove the mask and saw the man’s face.“When I see he face now and I screaming and doing all of this he realize that I see he. I don’t know if he think twice to don’t do me anything but he just pull back,” she said. She said that the man looked around before picking up her gym bag and searching through it. However, after realizing that there was nothing of value in it,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, he tossed it and headed for her handbag instead.By then, Paul said she began to realize that the man was a mere thief and not an assassin sent to kill her.“I start screaming for thief because at that time I realize it was not a killing but a thief,” she added.Paul said she attempted to “scramble” him but after the man pulled a knife out she decided to let him go.He swiftly jumped over the fence and escaped on a bicycle that had been flung into nearby bushes. Though some residents of the area pursued him he managed to escape.Paul said she knew that her attack was witnessed by at least one neighbour. She said too that persons had been on the other side of the street when she came home. Paul further said that the neighbourhood had been plagued by robberies in recent months. She attributed the recent rise in crime to the erection of bridges connecting her side of the area to the other.Paul’s reputed husband Dwayne Crum-Ewing explained that the family had been taking extra precautions since Courtney’s murder. He said that his partner would usually not head home alone but had done so on Thursday evening to prepare lunch for the following day.“Right now I am scared…me and my son just lock up in here,” Paul said. She expressed the belief that the thief had been watching her nights in advance before making a move.The police are yet to make a visit to the home to investigate the robbery, Paul said. She intimated that the police’s absence was strange since the very station had responded mere minutes after Courtney’s shooting last month.The attack on Crum-Ewing’s relative come

無頭像
Fpblbt17

帖子 13351
註冊 2017-10-9
用戶註冊天數 2399
用戶失蹤天數 2103
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-29 03:26 
A man said to be suffering from epilepsy has reportedly drowned in his yard. The man, Harry Doobay, known as Makazoon,Cheap NFL Jerseys, report suggests apparently fell in some accumulated water which had risen above normal,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, on Saturday.Harry DoobayWhile residents of Lima Housing Scheme,NFL Jerseys China, in the Jones area,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China, cannot state the exact time of the man’s death,Adidas NHL Jerseys China, they however said he remained in the water for a lengthy time, until the police were summoned and removed his lifeless body.The 35-year-old labourer lived with his mother,Cheap China Jerseys, Shiroon.Other reports suggest that the man who was also described as an alcoholic had apparently fallen into an unconscious state and drowned in his yard.Police have since transported his body to the Suddie Funeral Parlor.

無頭像
yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2426
用戶失蹤天數 2103
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-29 03:29 
De world full of mad people but if you had to ask everybody,Cheap Jerseys Supply, nobody believe that deh mad. Uncle Adam got an uncle who believe he does spin de sun but when you ask him he would tell you that he ain’t mad.Dem boys read de statistics on sanity. It says one out of every four person is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of you three best friends—if they are okay then you is de mad one.Craig nearly run mad and is Vieira,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Vic and Moses cause that. Dem boys hear Craig write nuff letters to beg Moses to intervene and protect him from Vieira and Vic.It look like Moses get bad eye because ee didn’t read none of dem letters. Dem boys want to know if he did read Vieira half resignation bluff letter.Craig plead till he cry,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, then he resign. Wha hurt him was when Moses tell him to deal wid Vieira pun ee own. De man seh Moses is a waste and disgrace. That is why he can’t deal wid dem licence wha Jagdeo give he friends. Craig seh Moses pussyfooting wid de revocation. Dem boys believe he get a sutten just like Dr Nutten.De way how Moses behave give Jagdeo spunks to talk fat and fart. He tell dem reporters that he don’t have no regret to share out de radio licence to ee friends and family.He seh Ramroop does support him,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, just like Mirror and Robert Persaud. That is why he give dem five channel each to broadcast all over Guyana. Who does talk one-one nice thing bout him get one licence fuh broadcast in small villages.And de real media houses that does criticize him ain’t get none and like Moses ain’t mean to give dem none.In fact the coalition gun come out of office and dem would never regularize de issue or put de broadcasting on a level playing field.Talk half and watch how Moses ah pussyfoot.