yueyrt1Vso

帖子 12227
註冊 2017-9-12
用戶註冊天數 2428
用戶失蹤天數 2104
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-29 14:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Despite challenges, lone protestor Courtney Crum-Ewing has been keeping the issue between Attorney General,NHL Jerseys From China, (AG)Director of Public Prosecutions Shalimar Ali HackAnil Nandlall and Kaieteur News on the front burner.It has been more than a month since a recorded conservation of the AG issuing threats to the Kaieteur News Publisher Glenn Lall and his staff went viral and Crum- Ewing,Wholesale Jerseys, a former Officer of the Guyana Defence Force (GDF),Wholesale Jerseys China, has been keeping the issue alive by staging a daily protest outside the AG’s Carmichael Street, Georgetown Office.The lone protestor has been carrying out the demonstration for weeks, in front of Nandlall’s office calling for his dismissal, citing offensive remarks he made during a recorded telephone conversation with a senior Kaieteur News reporter.During the conservation, Nandlall was heard attempting to solicit sexual favours on behalf of a relative and hinting that there was an imminent,Wholesale Jerseys From China, sinister plot against Kaieteur News Publisher,Wholesale Jerseys Online, Glenn Lall, and his staff.Yesterday, Crum-Ewing took his demonstration to the Office of the Director of Public Prosecution, (DPP) citing the fact that it has more than six weeks since the police completed the file on allegations made by the Publisher of the Kaieteur News, forwarded? it to the DDP for advice and the matter remains stalled at the Chambers.Glenn Lall had filed a complaint with the police alleging that the Attorney General had knowledge of a plan to attack the newspaper offices on Saffon Street, Charlestown.After taking statements from several persons, the police forwarded the file to the DPP for her to advise on whether or not to institute charges against the Attorney General but to date there has been no response on the matter.As early as 7:00 am yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Crum-Ewing stood in front the DPP Chambers calling for answers and requesting that immediate action be taken in the matter.“It took no time…The ink wasn’t even dry properly in the documents with Glenn Lall andCourtney Crum- Ewing outside the office of the DDP yesterday.Mr. Sattaur, when she took a decision on it. I demanded that she explain why it is taking her so long to send the file back to the police … If she doesn’t find anything criminal in the file send it back to the police. Let’s know what’s going on; just don’t hold unto the file,” Crum- Ewing expressed.“She arrived at around 9:15 this morning and as she was walking up the stairs she stopped and started to look at me so I took the opportunity to have a conversation with her. I told her that justice delayed is justice denied,, that she is failing the people of this country,” the man added while noting that he is desirous of meeting with the DPP since he believes that she is in the best position to respond.Crum-Ewing said that he will continue to carry demonstrations outside the DPP Chambers for the remainder of the week.? He expressed confidence that he would “faster be able to get through to the DPP than to the Attorney General.”Crum-Ewing maintains that the actions of many officials in government are nothing short of shameful and that they should face appropriate sanctions for their wrongdoings.He said that his chief concern is that a large percentage of the revenue is being utilized to fortify official in the government and their associates while a mere 10 per cent of taxpayers’ money is expected to take care of the rest of Guyana.Crum-Ewing said that inaction by wider society has been sending the wrong message to the administration.“As Guyanese if we don’t do anything it sends the wrong message; it tells them as citizens of this country we don’t care that they can continue to get away with what they have been going on with… As Guyanese we cannot continue to worry about our next meal…We have to move beyond that because if we fight these struggles today we will not have to worry about our next meal tomorrow.”Crum-Ewing said that he sacrifices his livelihood on daily basis in an effort to bring about change.“I am in this for results because however long it takes to get me those results I am going to do it. The onus is on each one of us to play our part to send them a serious message,” he addedCrum-Ewing hopes that his fellow citizens will join him to stand up against the injustice and wrongdoings in society.