無頭像
hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2417
用戶失蹤天數 1893
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-29 22:31 
NEW AMSTERDAM, BERBICE – As Berbicians continue to be caught up with the CARIFESTA X fever, the talent search caravan rolled into the Ancient County on Saturday.Dozens of persons – young and old – auditioned at State House in New Amsterdam.Member of the Region Six CARIFESTA X Committee Shafiran Bhajan emphasized that cultural relevance must be a very important aspect in the pieces presented for audition.The evaluators were Dr. Ramesh Sugrim of Williamsburg and Eileen James of the Region Six Democratic Council; Gracelyn James, member of the National School of Dance; Robert Burns,Jerseys Wholesale, Musical Director of the Guyana Defense Force; and Wendy Hermanstyne of the National Communications Network.Notoya Fraser, Administrative Assistant and Coordinator of the CARIFESTA Street Cinema and Talent Search,Cheap Jerseys From China, said she was impressed with the performance in East Berbice /Corentyne. The main aim was for the participants to showcase their talent.The committee is looking for the best performances in dancing, singing, drama, poetry,China Jerseys Cheap, playing of musical instruments and stand-up comedy.One of the important aspects is costume, and this was more prevalent in Region Six than in other areas.The team also held similar auditions at Linden,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Bush Lot and Plaisance. Region Six was the fourth stop. It was not a competition as such,Wholesale Jerseys From China, but those auditioning needed to prove that they are good at their chosen talent piece to be a part of the regional concerts from which the best of the best would be selected to be a part of Guyana’s contingent at the upcoming CARIFESTA X.Head of the Region Six Committee, Faizal Jaffarally, pointed out that the performers were drawn from as far as the East Bank of Berbice and Corriverton in Corentyne, and were able to bridge the ethnic divide.One of the singers was 20-year-old Alicia Henry of the Shalom Full Gospel Church in New Amsterdam. She has been singing for the past six years, and does so from the heart, based on the way she feels.“I try not to imitate anybody. I sing because I am blessed with a good voice and I want to minister to people. My voice was given to me by God. It is not about me, it’s about me doing the will of God and praising Him when I sing.”Berbicians came out in their numbers and performed in dance,China Jerseys Cheap, song, and poetry. Many of the songs were actually gospel and not culturally inclined.

無頭像
yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2430
用戶失蹤天數 1777
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-29 22:38 
A 22-year-old police constable was nabbed with a quantity of marijuana, yesterday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, after he was surprised by some of his colleagues and caught at the home of one of the men who was recently nabbed with some highpower weapons in Adelphi East Canje.The policeman,Wholesale Jerseys, Antonio Singh Balroop, recently graduated from the Police Training School at Adventure,Cheap Jerseys Online, Corentyne Berbice.According to reports, around 12:00 hrs on Friday a party of policemen were in the area on an anti crime patrol when they visited a home at Adelphi Village,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, East Canje.Upon arriving at the premises they noticed a black bag, in which they found a quantity of marijuana leaves, seeds and stems.Singh’s national ID card,NFL Jerseys China, along with other articles belonging to him,Jerseys NFL Cheap, was also inside the bag, which he owned.He was immediately taken into custody. The marijuana weighed 17 grams.

無頭像
FglzqtZ6

帖子 1114
註冊 2018-4-2
用戶註冊天數 2229
用戶失蹤天數 2137
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-30 02:18 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***