hunikieSuv

帖子 21821
註冊 2017-9-26
用戶註冊天數 2411
用戶失蹤天數 1887
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-30 00:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A 54-year-old security guard attached to John Fernandes Limited was killed in a gruesome accident on Mandela Avenue around 06:20 hrs yesterday while on his way to work at John Fernandes wharf.Peter LashleyThe dead man has been identified as Peter Lashley,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, a father of three of Tucville Terrace.According to information received,China NFL Jerseys, Lashley who was on his motorcycle CE 5097 exited Meadow Brook Drive and failed to stop at the junction. He turned onto Mandela Avenue and ended up in the path of a truck, GJJ3700 that was heading north on the busy roadway.Lashley’s head was crushed by the truck’s front wheel and his body ended up under the back wheel of the vehicle. His brain was scattered on the road and according to eyewitnesses,China Jerseys Cheap, his eyes “popped out”.Chandraj Lakraj, the driver of the truck, told this newspaper that he was at the back of a minibus and noticed when the bus swerved from hitting the man but by the time he could have stopped,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, the man rode into his path.“The bus dash out from he and me try to dash out from he too but he ride straight into me. The bus man save he but me couldn’t save he,” the truck driver noted.An eyewitness who was in a minibus behind the truck said that he heard a loud impact and saw when the truck driver suddenly applied brakes. He thought that the driver had hit an animal but on a closer look,China Jerseys Cheap, he saw Lashley’s lifeless body under the truck.“He (truck driver) could have applied breaks earlier. This man (Peter) was crushed by the front wheel and then he ended up under the back wheel. I had to shout on he (truck driver) to come off the man head. All he (Peter) headTruck driver: Chandraj Lakrajcrush up and he eye come out,NCAA Hockey Jerseys,” the eyewitness said.The truck driver was taken into police custody to assist with investigations.Lashley was a former national soccer player. After he retired he began coaching Western Tigers and Georgetown Football Club.