yueyrt1Hft

帖子 24258
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2424
用戶失蹤天數 1770
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-30 03:56 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
“He was going to buy me a birthday gift but instead he gave me his life” – grieving sisterThe West Berbice Public Road claimed another life on Thursday when 14-year-old Harpaul Prassada was killed on the spot by a speeding car.Prassada, a student of the Hamilton’s College of Excellence,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, was on his way to purchase a birthday gift for his older sister,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, Navita,China Jerseys, around 11:30 hours but he never reached the shop.“He was going to buy me a birthday gift, but instead he gave me his life,NFL Jerseys Cheap,” a grieving Navita Prassada told this newspaper.According to reports, the second form student was walking along the road with a friend when the driver of the car reportedly swerved to avoid hitting another pedestrian and slammed into Prassada.Kaieteur News understands that the driver of the car appeared to be under the influence of alcohol and was immediately taken into custody.The accident which occurred within hearing distance of the Fort Wellington Magistrate’s Court saw several attorneys and other residents rushing to the scene, causing a minor disruption to proceedings there.According to the Navita, Prassada’s friend had tried to deter him from going to the shop but the now dead youth insisted that he was going to buy a birthday gift.“He was even planning to stay at home for my birthday,” Navita said.Navita Prassada, a teacher at the Number 29 Primary School,Cheap Jerseys, related that she was at work when her uncle informed her that her father, who works in Trinidad, wanted to speak with her on the telephone.However, her uncle proceeded past her home and she became suspicious that something was not right.That suspicion was soon realized when the car turned into the Fort Wellington Hospital compound.“I saw my mother sitting near a door and when the nurse opened the door I saw my brother lying there,Authentic Jerseys Wholesale,” Navita Prassada said, holding back tears.Her mother was too distraught to speak with this newspaper while her father has been informed and is reportedly screaming his head off.“If my mother was close to that driver, I don’t know what would have happened. My father says that he is coming home to seek justice for his son,” Navita Prassada told Kaieteur News.